What would you do if you came across a boymoder who fell in love with you...

what would you do if you came across a boymoder who fell in love with you, started displaying clingy and obsessive tendencies, threw tantrums or got extremely depressed whenever you dont give her enough attention, had a crippling fear of being abandoned, and just generally had an unhealthy obsession with you?

Attached: boooyyymoderrr.png (740x384, 174.82K)

stop talking about me lol

Attached: sweating8.png (194x221, 35.47K)

Well obviously I'd have to marry her

Attached: 1642784516004.png (598x574, 162.51K)

how much attention does she need exactly?

>tfw no boymoder to obsess about me
>tfw no clingy psycho gf

Attached: 1642448451263.png (646x680, 227.69K)

That's honestly a dream come true. Wish I had a clingy gf

oh sorry i was talking about myself

sometimes if you afk for like 5 minutes in the middle of a conversation she'll think you're ignoring her and start thinking you're mad at her or you hate her

Well just make sure you're available to give her attention for majority of the day because she gets really sad and starts missing you if you leave for work or go out with friends or something and never text her the entire time

Liars they all dumped me when they found out i was a clingy psycho who needed attention 24/7

>Liars they all dumped me when they found out i was a clingy psycho who needed attention 24/7
I'm not them, you baka

Attached: 1641396709686.png (2000x1335, 2.22M)

If you expect to be supported we have to work and most jobs don't let you fuck around on your phone all day.

everyone thinks they can take it.,,.

i knowww it honestly sucks how dependent i am whenever i get too attached to someone. i wish i could stop thinking about them all day but nothing makes me happier than whoever my current favorite person is, theyre like a happy pill to me but i know how much this causes problems for them, i just dont know how to stop

>Liars they all dumped me when they found out i was a clingy psycho who needed attention 24/7
They're morons. I wish I had a gf to text me all day at work.

>everyone thinks they can take it.,,.
take what? being talked at? pfft
you overestimate your annoyance

i've driven multiple people away because i'd whine and complain about how they "dont love me anymore" or "dont care about me enough" when they dont console me during my 5th breakdown of the week, youre all NAIVE

Cave her head in with a tire iron

Actually not something to be used as an uwu anime girl behavior badge to be proud of. These people have insane fucking main character complexes and as much as your lonely virgin dick tells you you want it, you don't. As soon as you find out how self centered these people really are you'll get it. Trust me.

I'd wake up.

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 6.91K)

Yes i am a literal parasite i was wondering when someone would call me out on this thread, i was kind of surprised seeing how many people unironically wanting this type of gf

same

Attached: defeated trollface.jpg (480x360, 8.04K)

if she was cute.. and i was attracted to her.
we would never not be together.

This has happened to me multiple times. They eventually accept that I don't like them romantically and we stay close friends.

Attached: 1642969061937.jpg (850x1202, 200.89K)

Force her to girlmode so I can marry her
(I will marry her anyway but I know she'll be happier)

>be mtf clingy autist
>but a hon

marry me

See its people like u that make me just want to looksmax nd get rlly cute instead of going to therapy

I feel like i could keep a boy like this if i was pretty enough.,.. even if im insane..

You're not. You're just require a very large amount of love, affection , and attention. Not every man can give you that, but you'll find one that can some day.

WHERE IS SHE?

Attached: FJEhPerXwAIdnwO.jpg (400x343, 13.32K)