/mtfg/

Attached: 08EBFF00-BD3E-46FA-A83A-4F2C7FA26FD2.png (800x1088, 563.32K)

wigger

giwicd (god i wish i could draw)

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come

reminder that there is a discord server with all of the ugly girl posters where they post screenshots of some ur messages and laugh

ACCEPT ALL ASEXUALS
EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE SEX
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEX DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE NOT ASEXUAL

Attached: tumblr_bc02f0ad98ad672a3351dc53c7756efb_0b24c292_1280.jpg (500x1243, 183.2K)

yes we all know about mado's server

yes, I'm quite sure you already mentioned that

some boomer bullied my little brother today for not wearing a mask
so i asked him how many shots he had, and when he said "2" i gave him shit for not being fully vaccinated
>"b-but i signed up for the 3rd one..."
im sure u did bro

Attached: ywnbfv.jpg (1029x604, 178.23K)

Whaaaat
It's fun just moaning when you bottom, just like it's fun crossdressing when you bottom!
It's like a mating call!

Attached: 1582758049967.jpg (800x1100, 56.44K)

Wow I love being asexual

>EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE SEX
never understood this, explain?

yeah i started at 16, stopped, restarted at 17 for 2 years, now been off for like 2-3 months. might get a PO box to send lena juice to when i get a wagie job again before uni

finna go sex favorable asexual on your ass

no, this one is valentines server

this has always existed, it used to be on Facebook.
>t. Someone who has spent 9 years getting laughed at

I believe that one died over 6 months ago

based, fuck old guys

>Wow I love being asexual
only you can say what your sexuality is :)

you can have sex for reasons other than sexual desire. like, a gay guy can have sex with a woman and it doesn't make him straight. an asexual person can have sex and it doesn't make them sexual. I've had sex in the past only because i want men to like me, not because i desire sex

my sister has been calling me for 2 fucking hours now that her boyfriend is a piece of shit and i need to pay her a flight home and lecturing me that i should never get a boyfriend and he'll abuse me because i'm mentally ill and when i asked what exactly happened she said he stole her cigarettes and she threw a chair at him

Attached: 678LKJBV.jpg (640x610, 44.01K)

don't go too hard
my asexual ass probably can't take it >~>

based snew

based valentine inviting all the delusional posters and outing them as insufferable cunts
truly the queen of 5d chess

lol i bet sass pics get the most laughs

holy fucking lol

it appears to be heartburn from a pizza with a ton of sriracha on it
she's alright, just a normal sriracha moment

did you hit him with the
"you will never be fully vaccinated" ?

>an asexual person can have sex and it doesn't make them sexual. I've had sex in the past only because i want men to like me, not because i desire sex
interesting, thanks for explaining

>and when i asked what exactly happened she said he stole her cigarettes and she threw a chair at him
i literally made that pepe face irl as i read that

Attached: not hehe.png (384x480, 401.82K)

I hope the chair is okay

Damn.

>you can't predownload elden ring
WTF
also it comes out on my dad's 60th birthday lmao guess i'll miss his party

also should i get stellaris or xcom 2's dlc pls respond

dw frenchy ill be gentle...

i dunno what i expected

Attached: 1636983467956.gif (300x169, 844.01K)

lol but, do you remember how edie destroyed Valentine last week?

that was funny af

another failed assassination attempt by bexe

I’m gonna steal ur sisters chair and throw cigarettes at her

ye pretty hot user

>death by eating
that sounds eerily familiar...

yes you need to consoom more

>you can have sex for reasons other than sexual desire. like, a gay guy can have sex with a woman and it doesn't make him straight. an asexual person can have sex and it doesn't make them sexual. I've had sex in the past only because i want men to like me, not because i desire sex
some people don't enjoy sex - we get it

an asexual person can thirst for cock and have monthly hookups on grindr and drink pedo pee from his trans girlsfriend's colon and still be asexual too
not one drop of sexual desire there no siree

lmao!

gentle lovey dovey sex with a lot of kisses is kino

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x209, 95.35K)

based edie

my sister didn't take her meds with her when she went on vacation ;__;
when my sister is not on her meds and she's like this i can guarantee you nothing in her sight safe
she'd appreciate the cigarettes

no, but i told him to stop being a hypocrite who complains about people not wearing masks when hes not even vaccinated*
plus the dude was wearing a thin cloth mask that barely did anything, while i (a triple jabbie) was wearing a ffp2 mask

*sorry jabbies, but the liberals and NDP are gonna expand the vaccine passport to 3 shots to count as vaccinated

that was me, paige
get rekt rapist

>implying
just tell me which of the two things to spend money on so i can get a hit of dopamine

retard i don't have monthly hookups i've only sucked one dick in the past 10 months and again the pee thing was not motivated by sexual desire but a desire for emotional reciprocation that i thought would be jeopardized if i did not engage in such behaviour

I wish Yorshka would throw a chair at me