Is transmaxxing a viable option for incels?

is transmaxxing a viable option for incels?

Attached: tftj.jpg (860x635, 443.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9QBn9i4EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>from "it's tape" to "cum in my bussy"
Very powerful transformation

>it's tape
wat

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9QBn9i4EQ

hahahha

>This could’ve been me but being born in the UK doomed me to going through male puberty
I’m want to allahu akbar an lgbt pride event

You're misplacing your retaliatory feelings, aim it at the system that did it to you not the fellow sufferers

le same

You actually look cute as a male; not just cute, blatantly attractive in features (with an unfortunate Celtic wide nose). You’d have to be COMPLETELY autistic to be an incel

just DIY retard

>with an unfortunate Celtic wide nose
The thing that helps me cope with having this is that having it is a signifier that you're more likely to be trans anyway.

Yeah, there are several examples from this board that seem to be doing OK

elaborate?

Is it really? I have like an identical nose to taftaj

It’s actually a good thing for passing but it’s still really funny how you can always tell an eirefag based on this nose shape alone. This, epicanthic folds, and being a white person with jet black hair (either Irish, Eastern European, or ashkenazi)

Attached: E23D0885-9E7F-4DA1-B4A0-177E3629F658.png (1800x900, 3.55M)

>have jet black hair, epicanthic folds, and the nose
Huh, I guess my dad wasn't lying about being Irish descendants after all. I always figured he was just making it up to excuse being an alcoholic when I was a kid lmao.

idk maybe it's a mild genetic defect and signal that shows you come from a more animalistic and wild line of family (celtic) and that your genetics aren't meant to live in civilization but to thrive outside of it with your own people. I think that has to do with gender and sexuality differences and all the mental neurological, auto immune and personality disorders that are endemic among trannies. We often have a different mode of cognition (magical, unconcious thinking, most real thing is your own self vs outside reality) than the more default human which usually thinks in a more organized way that lines up with the needs of society. I'm not sure how much I even fit this though, as much as I wish I did. I think I'm in between normie and based autist but I think estrogen is making my cognition closer to that of a normie woman. I seriously wish I could be a hyperbrain autistic transbian like you see people here are.
But my Zodiac explains it all to me and that I'll start my life as introverted and live my life in the autistic inner realm that is so beautiful and so many trannies possess and after I go through a big change (hormones) It'll break away and my mode of being will shift to the outside material world. It warns me though not to lose my inner serpent of knowledge, to the material world. I'm mourning the loss of my introversion, imagination and inner monologue desu. Maybe I'll have to marry a trans woman who's much more interesting than me and live through her.

>idk maybe it's a mild genetic
It’s because islands. Brits and scots also have very easily identifiable features because genetic bottleneck, but less distinct from standard western Indo-European populations because Angloids are a much more recent migration wave

Having Irish ancestry in the US is extremely common

>Having Irish ancestry in the US is extremely common
True, I guess I never believed it because we (my family) don't have an Irish identity, or any specific ethnic identity really, so it seemed more like a cope to me.
>aren't meant to live in civilization but to thrive outside of it with your own people
I'm not sure about the rest of what you said but this does ideal.

yes

which trips were former incels?

Was taf really an incel? I know that BoringKate was and transitioned soley for that reason (transmaxxing)

Off the top of my head
>Trips: cinderblockhon
>Anons: Ms. Cute Eyes Radiant Round Face (if you go on /passgen/ you probably know who I'm talking about)

She transitioned at 15, imo someone can't be an incel until 20+, before then you're just a confused kid.

tfw puberty at 10 yrs old and caveman looks by age 14