Just discovered Michael Phelps dated an intersex women...

Just discovered Michael Phelps dated an intersex women. Seems like many men(even non-chaser chads) are cool with intersex people, yet they're hung-up over being with trans women. I dare you to find a reason why I shouldn't lie about being intersex. You can't and now I'm intersex. Can't wait for all of us new and valid intersex woman to be recognized as genetic freaks instead mental ones. Note that this may not work for many of you that are beyond a hope of passing, remember the valued intersexoids have female phenotypes, its important you've kept the source of your ailment mostly private(trans vs. intersex), this will be easier for youngshits and NEETs, in addition it is required that you keep some perversion of the male genitalia, some time on HRT should suffice in rendering down the cock and ball, or simply a botched SRS. And remember to relax now, its our DNA, brain-worms BTFO.

Attached: 404-Anonymous.gif (400x500, 61.63K)

Intersex women have homegrown pussies that get wet on command, user. You are not the same.

most guys are still weird about intersex women. not as many as trans women sure but the difference isn't night and day.

Intersex women can have many different fucked up forms of genitalia.

True, but it's homegrown and not born of desperate obsession, which will always put them ahead.

Fuck men, didn't need them when I was trans, don't want them now that I'm intersex. But more relevant is that my gender identity is based in my chromosomes, instead of an fuck up in the brain.

It’s because society views intersex women as women - they’re medically marginalized, yeah, but the world pressures them TO identify as women and try their hardest to ignore any intersex traits or remove them through surgery. Because of this, intersex women don’t threaten straight men’s heterosexuality.

Ahead in whose eyes, my DNA coded my loin and otherwise as coded in every other way me a woman.

You are coded to have OCD that took the "sex characteristic-focused" form (aka "dysphoria"), user.

>"society"
society will suck my cock believing its connected to a "real women" I guess. Unclockable, Unstoppable.

I do this. I tell people I'm 46 XX SRY+. I could talk about it in detail and explain what it is and what it means, I see no reason not to. I feel it may actually be true but have never gotten it tested and probably wont ever get it tested. No one is ever going to find out otherwise unless they karyotype me

Ngmi

Men don't care because intersex women generally lean biologically more towards being female and tend to have female appearing genitalia

LOL i already pass and am basically stealth. It's not like I walk around telling everyone I'm intersex. But if the subject ever comes up I just say I'm a genetic anomaly because there's no social or moral reason not to

That may or may not be so, who is to say. And as I progress with HRT, maybe some surgery, I am more comfortable with my sexual characteristics whatever the state knowing I'm a woman whose chromosomes simply fucked up in formation.

Oof. Definitely ngmi

cope :)

If you're doing so well, why are you here defending your ability to make it to deeply online freaks?

We all are biologically leaning towards the female body retard. And again the genitalia of intersex woman does many things, most of which are blended with male organs; this is still accepted by insecure heterosexual men as ok.

Intersex women are not futanaris user, they can have a pussy and a 1 inch dead penis or both simply don't work

Lol user I regret to inform you, your chromosomes did exactly what they were supposed to do. Your claim is essentially that you were "supposed" to be a different sperm cell, which is pretty funny ngl