My mom used to slap my butt as a child and tell me I had a big bunda for a guy in kinda of a cutesy teasy way (was...

My mom used to slap my butt as a child and tell me I had a big bunda for a guy in kinda of a cutesy teasy way (was nothing harmful really, i guess latino culture)
I told my british frens this and they all looked weird to me

:(

Attached: 57F94FA5-5DD7-49D8-99D3-FBFB1A42580F.jpg (640x897, 159.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sRgAj_olai4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting this without pics of said bunda :(

Yeah I'm Mexican and my mom did the same thing she'd also squeeze my biceps and pecs when I got big in highschool too. Idk must be a latin thing must of us are mamas boys too.

My mum kinda did this too
However by butt has since flattened out

Attached: TrunksGif45.gif (640x360, 3.1M)

we should all put our girl dicks in this glory hole box and have them fondle each other.

It is a cultural thing I assume, Japanese and British people are very strict on types of body contact.
There was a whole study on it, I would be wierded out too and might laugh at the word bunda.

you have a cute butt mila

yeah it was like not a big deal
and they all looked like i was abused lmao

i love touching people btw but i cant do here in australia so its kinda weird

Attached: 40A24D18-005F-461D-AAD0-341BFE031E09.jpg (1080x631, 101.64K)

Well I'm in

You can't even greet your bros with a kiss on the cheek here in america, shit fuckin sucks

Oh yeah dude i hate the fact i cant be kissed in the cheeks when im cding

It's okay Italian Americans do this too. One of my mom's cousins would always pinch my butt whenever I saw her.

youtu.be/sRgAj_olai4

White westerners are pretty butthurt when it comes to corporal punishment. Like, I was occasionally "educated" with a rolling pin at home, this shit triggers them so bad.

Mate, if I’m reading OP’s post right, this is different than corporal punishment.
And frankly, if “white westerners” have anything to reasonably and/or rightfully get butthurt about, it’s corporal punishment.

I should’ve clarified it here as “not corporal punishment” instead of “different than corporal punishment”. And reading he post again, it seems like something OP’s mother did as a playful sort of thing.

I’m Mexican and my mom did that to my sisters but never to me or my brother

im italo brazilian if that counts so ye

lmao yes but in my case its either belts or the “flying flip flops” hitting your head from a distance
but i used to do very bad things as a kid so i dont blame my dad or mom

lol when I was a kid my mom unironically would bite my butt. She said I was so cute that she needed to bite it. Im
now a cis het with a trans gf that made me enjoy this board

Things can be resolved with words not sure objects being thrown. I’m not saying to go on a tirade against your parents but even with your behavior in mind you shouldn’t try to justify such ways of dealing with things.

GODDAMNIT, stupid typos. Here I didn’t mean to write “not sure”, I meant to just write “not”.

Ik, I just told her why they looked at her like that, to them anything that even remotely resembles corporal punishment is basically domestic abuse. It's a touchy topic to them, but to everyone else it's whatever.
I don't see me being "educated" that way as problematic because it only happened when I was being an absolute pos. There's nothing my parents could say that would influence me in any way, if they tried, I'd literally put fingers in my ears and start yelling "lalalalalalala". I only understood or cared when the rolling pins, belts, extension cords, spatulas, whatever else were involved. Then I mellowed out and it all stopped.
>but i used to do very bad things as a kid so i dont blame my dad or mom
Same, lol.

Those things should still not be resorted to. I’m getting so fucking sick and tired of people trying to justify that shit. At the very least, though you say those things about yourself, hopefully you wouldn’t do it to others. But if you would then it’s the same fucking cycle shit that happens again and again. I fucking hate the conduct of certain people on this planet so fucking much. Goddamnit.

Some kids are just wild animals who don't understand words, I was one of them, I'd instigate shit for fun, it's my rebellious phase. Not everyone is like that, duh, there's plenty of kids who can be controlled with words, but kids like my teen self just don't and won't listen.
Ib4 "try counseling and therapy!", I literally threw a chair/stool out of the window of the counselling office due to how annoying the therapist was.

>Italian Americans
>italo brazilian
Oh nononononono you're gonna summon her......