Raise pitch to lower female range

>raise pitch to lower female range
>already above my mucosal limit and voice is obviously strained no matter how much I practice or warm up unless I'm focusing my whole brain on it like it's an opera performance, and even then not very long before the vocal chords get inflamed
...does this mean I have to get VFS...?

Attached: 1585214716378.jpg (1280x1280, 695.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/16LOo38DTyIK
voca.ro/1mO6xq159nvD
voca.ro/15GlIoxotwhT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

L A R Y N X
E X E R C I S E S
pitch doesnt mean shit

Larynx exercises?
I mean I try to speak in a high pitch and resonance and mess around with it and push it to try to get it to work already. That moves the larynx around a lot. But like, my adams apple or trachea or something feels like its up into my neck already and any more and something will break.

I did professional voice training for a year and if it hurts alot you are using the wrong parts of your throat. I can`t find the english name for the parts you are using tho

yeah
larynx exercises
like big dog small dog and whisper siren

>Larynx exercises?
Google whisper siren mtf voice training

Ah I know that. I can make my dog panting or breath pass but it doesn't work when I try to vocalize.

whisper siren is good for that issue

Okay I'm looking it up nowt. So should I just do this on its own like I'm exercising a muscle or stretching or something and overtime I will have a better control with the throat or something?

yes

>Okay I'm looking it up now
wow youre fuckin dense
7 posts in you decide it's time to follow advice? Why create a thread if you're not interested in people's help

chillax user

Okay, I'll focus on this for a while and maybe I'll post again about stuff not working, or about stuff working, after a while.
Thanks friend.

I'm sorry, I still have the thread open. I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but next time I will avoid making a thread until I'm more desperate.

Where would it hurt on the throat if you are doing this? And how do you stop doing it?

vocaroo.com/16LOo38DTyIK
I had my fingers over my adams apple and it stayed at the top of my throat but I brought the pitch down and up. So I don't know if larynx is the issue. I'm sorry again.

voca.ro/1mO6xq159nvD

Okay tyvm c:

u should not be giving advice, your voice sounds really fake and not in a good way u just sound like a tranny

>...does this mean I have to...
Kill yourself? Yes.

whats wrong with my advice?
and what do you sound like user?

does this sound any better user? i rerecorded it
voca.ro/15GlIoxotwhT