Are FTM mentally the same as cis women?

Do FTM play mind-games like cis women do, or do they use logic like cis men?
With a guy you can walk up and say "want to have sex" and he responds with yes or no. But if you ask that to a girl she will call sexual harassment and lose her shit and freak out. Do FTM respond the same as cis women, or are they just like cis men both mentally & emotionally?

Attached: frog boy.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

A mix of both. They have a male libido, so they'd be more interested in casual sex, but female socialization, so they'd still be creeped by random offers for sex.

If a man walked up to me and asked me if i wanted to fuck him i’d literally say yes in almost any case. That has little to do with mind games and everything to do with testosterone turning me from a lesbian into a freeuse bishit manwhore.

Attached: 1643175771885.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Can I fuck a FTM in the vagina or will they hate that? I basically hate women but I like their bodies and I'm hoping FTM is basically guy in a woman's body. I still want to blast my nut in female bodies, but I can't stand the personality of a woman.

Attached: image_2022-01-31_164029.png (378x341, 82.17K)

Attached: image_2022-01-31_164208.png (1280x720, 466.37K)

hello fellow lesbian turned bishit

OP to answer your question T didn’t change me from mindgames to straightforwardness, but self confidence from T gains did

I rescind my prior statement, i’d let anyone except this guy fuck me

what I do wrong? If you actually have the mind of a guy then you'd be more understanding.

It's because you see us physically as women.

T makes you hairy, smelly and fat.

Okay, go ahead and stick your dick in him while you feel up his female body.

Attached: 6nqzcjaj6ve81.jpg (1959x3084, 1.09M)

Try dating a tomboy if you like the female body most ftms medically transition

>walks up to guy
>asks if they want to have sex
>gets throat punched and then kicked in the ribs

Yeah guys are so simple. . .

>walks up to girl
>asks if they want to have sex
>gets maced and then kicked in the nuts

Yeah women sure can send mixed messages. . .

>fat
opposite. fattie lezzies lose weight on T

>still has a gross pussy

Better than a gross frankendick.

Are u a retard what else would he have? You do know what a trans man is right they’re called cuntboys for a reason dumb shut

nevermind lost interest

im mtf and i thought what u said was weird

>most ftms medically transition
they get top surgery
they don't entubulate thigh skin

As a man I don't need to be understanding, bitch

This is not strictly relevant, but I'm a repressing MTF who is quite good looking as a man and I for sure play games.
I won't agree to have sex with someone until I'm sure they're emotionally invested, even if I don't give a shit about them.
if you think calling sexual harassment on someone for proposing sex is a mind game you have NO idea how deep these things get.