Mtf

>mtf
>started HRT mid teens
>boymoding still
>name is gender neutral enough that I didn't bother changing it
>in college, have to take phys ed electives
>get into a wrestling course so I can squeeze guys
>disclose that I'm trans to the teacher "since I don't want an unfair advantage as other trans athletes are seen pursuing in the news"
>he looks at me and squeezes my bicep
>teacher says he's worried I'll get hurt wrestling the guys, and goes into a big liability thing since I'm trans
>big bullish lesbian is also in the course
>get paired up with her instead
>get to watch the guys squeeze each other at least
>I pass well enough that some of the guys ask me out
>bullish lesbian tells me I'm too cute for them
>she chases them away when they try to talk to me during class
>whole class thinks I'm her girlfriend now
>want to tell her to leave me alone but kind of scared of her because she pins me very easily in class

What do I do here? I just wanted to fondle dudes.

Attached: 1642869429046.jpg (580x580, 40.54K)

get fondled by your new gf instead

But I hate women

>phys ed elective in college
lol i hope this is a larp that sounds retarded
still cute tho. on the off chance ur being truthful idk, u might be able to get more guys into u by pretending ur a lesbian and they can turn u kek

My other options were ultimate Frisbee and fitness walking

Become good friends

ahaha this was precious and cute. screencapped

horrific im truly sorry

i haven’t had pe since I was 14 all I remember is I could do more push-ups than everyone else now I’m trans. Well atleast I could only do those push-ups Bc I’m so short and small

The logic of this story makes no sens

You're boymoding so you disclosed being trans to the teacher so as not to have an "unfair advantage"? But if you're boymoding then you'd be up against boys, so are you saying Estrogen would give you an unfair advantage against men???

With the lesbian?
I was saying I didn't want an unfair advantage over the girl, and it was a ruse because all I really cared about was being pinned by and grappled by big men.
My name is gender neutral and I'm a passer since I started HRT young. All my paperwork reflects that I'm female now, so I was registered as and look like a girl. I disclosed being trans so the teacher might reconsider pairing me with the lesbian.

you have a gf now op

OP said they were boymoding
These LARP are fucking shit man

I do boymode. I wear a hoodie and stuff because I'm nervous to wear girl clothes.
I don't want a gf.

Ah yes the bdd "boymoder" who passes yawn

i'm truly sorry but i no longer sympathize with u. stop fucking stealing boymoder valor what boymoders r LEGALLY WOMEN. youngshit passoids can't be boymoders let alone ones like u. i'm an actual 19 yr old boymoder and i've been on hormones for a year and i hate u wiht every fucked up testosterone poisoned cell in my body

calm down it’ll get better probably

Attached: 678982C9-0C91-437A-8AB1-E46D7087BA82.png (827x1200, 853.59K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no
it's over

this sounds like a larp but giwtwm
you have a girlfriend now sorry user

fr though 1 year is like one of the most awkward times give it another year before getting super depressed about it.

I'm not even trans, just a bishit who enjoys the circus the trans threads provide, but something about this comic really hits me in the feels.