Jannies

jannies
>we will ban /agpg/ on sight
also jannies
>/futagen/ and diaper gen? A-OKAY!

Attached: 1536485159664.png (524x685, 14.46K)

I'd be down for banning diaper gen, but futagen is based.

it's cringe af
I'd be fine with it existing if jannies didn't ban /agpg/ and /bmg/

Diaper gen is bad because the cringe level is off the charts. Though I'm starting to think, if it could truly serve as containment and be easily filtered, I might be OK with it.

/agpg/ was ok but /bmg/ was a complete shitshow. It's not needed.

this
diapers are cringe and offtopic. like why tf is even the webcomic general even allowed here when there are multiple other boards it would logically make sense to put it on
also I unironically support the concept of a futa identity cause mtf bottoms are overrepresented

Anything deemed to be too healthy will be purged in favour of keeping conversation perpetually stunted.

tbhon I think you're right, blatant shitposts and shitty generals for off topic shit stay up while things actually relevant to this board get banned
I hate jannies so much fucking hell

>"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T ENJOY YOUR GIRLDICK YOU HAVE TO GET A HECKIN SRS LIKE MEEEEEEEEE."
i thought you guys would be into body positivity and acceptance for loving yourself without major altering surgeries. what gives? some people don't have severe enough genital dysphoria. whether or not you get srs you'll still never be cis.

wrong thread or are you just a shitposter

>wrong thread
what the fuck do you think the futamode gen is about?

I don't give a shit about futagen, but if you think futagen is more on topic than /bmg/ or /agpg/ then you're completely braindead

/bmg/ wasn't less on topic than anything else. It was way more of a pointless mess, though, imo.

futagen is literally just for people that want to keep their dicks functioning and not get srs. majority of this board is agp as fuck and wants their dicks removed so all the other tranny generals have majority pro srs people. the boymode and agp generals were just different shades of mtfgen. agpgen used to be something different but no its devolved into trips and regulars blogposting and wanking each other off. afaik all the same agpgen wankery still happens on discord so shut the fuck up. every other fucking thread is boymoders this boymoders that. there's already enough of that shit.

Any Forums is the SS Any Forums is the SA they cannot allow the two to coalesce

who cares it's Any Forums and a part of the board culture
don't care not reading all that retard, go back to /d/ if you want to shitpost about muh futas like it's 2012
kek

>calls others braindead
>won't take a second to read text on a screen
retard. god forbid trans women exist who don't want to get srs. why is that so offensive to you?

literally no one cares, no one is forcing you to get SRS, you're delusional if you think there's some push to make you get SRS
what you should get is a personality beyond keeping your dick, no one gives a shit retard

no one gives a shit you're too much of a pussy to girlmode, or want to bring mtfgen lite back in the form of agpgen.

I mean, I'm not really invested in the /bmg/ debate. Maybe you're right. I just know it was a horrible mess every time I tried to go there.

Shut up, idet this user is even the same one arguing against /futagen/, so why are you so mad?

To be clear though, it's just for talking about how to keep those parts functional, and about lifestyle stuff, and some affirmation that it's cool and good if that's what you want.

>retarded general: not allowed
>good general: allowed
>funny general: allowed
I see no inconsistency.

fuck srs, go for aesthetics and have a cute smol pp
t. was 7+ trannor trying to atrophymax

>To be clear though, it's just for talking about how to keep those parts functional, and about lifestyle stuff, and some affirmation that it's cool and good if that's what you want.
that's fine, I honestly don't care if people wanted to just shitpost about futas, I just think it's dumb to get rid of gens like /agpg/ while keeping diaper gen up

you l i t e r a l l y just want agpgen back as a social space. nobody there seriously talked about blanchard shit and even then you could just make a fucking thread to discuss the intricacies of blanchard shit/feeling euphoria about wearing girl clothes or getting called a good girl if you really wanted to. agpgen was garbage.

>l i t e r a l l y
You have to go back.

>people want to use an imageboard to talk and post images
the absolute horror!

futamaxx is fine

I dont mind webcomic gen but its weird that they get a whole gen for only like the 3 people who post in it and they only allow gay male comics lol

the only good threads like those are made by former agpg people. all the rest are typical agp bashing or troll blanchshit.