Is dumbmaxing a good idea?

guys seem to like it for some reason

Attached: compf.png (377x245, 27.88K)

Guys love it. That was like half the plot of Mean Girls. Don't let your actual grades fall though.

Only do it for pretend/to seduce moids.
Don't actually be an idiot.

>Don't let your actual grades fall though.
I failed highschool tho.
>Don't actually be an idiot.
ok how do I become smart to become more dumb then?

Attached: ok2.png (478x690, 112.43K)

I'm dumbmaxxing whether I like it or not by smoking weed every day and not practicing any of the smart person things I used to be able to do. Are there really any people out there who are into needy, clingy, tall twinkhon burnouts who are desperate for attention, highly airheaded and clumsy/physically inept at most things?

>I failed highschool tho.

dw about dumbmaxing it will come naturally if your not reading or progressing in your interests aka talking on Any Forums vs having skills

I dumbmaxxed now I'm actually dumb
kinda mixed about it tbhon, but patonised by my bf is nice but I don't like it when other people patronise me

Bimbos are inferior and should be ashamed of their bimbo qualities

it's not, go futamaxx if you want to do something dumb but worthwhile

it's kinda cute if that's what you're going for
but it's only worth it if you're dumb from doing lots of drugs all the time, drugs are really what makes it hot

Good as long as youre not actually dumb, and act smart when it's important. A lioness hides her claws beneath her gloves.

It's too late for you. Just be yourself and hopefully you find a good caretaker bf. Nah, but seriously, community college might help after you get your GED.

>community college
isn't that a meme in the united states?
t. european elite student

>Are there really any people out there who are into needy, clingy, tall twinkhon burnouts who are desperate for attention, highly airheaded and clumsy/physically inept at most things?
I hope so.
I'm watching a lot more youtube again. So at least it's better then this place in away?
>but it's only worth it if you're dumb from doing lots of drugs all the time, drugs are really what makes it hot
I do drink a lot of coffee.
How do you past a ged. My english is very bad. I use spell check a lot when post and most say it's bad lol

Attached: nice_being_dumb.png (533x388, 35.18K)

>I do drink a lot of coffee.
maybe try lsd in your coffee, should fry your brain way faster

>I do drink a lot of coffee
lol. That's not a drug email

I don´t know, Im a guy and I hate mentally inept women. I think the smarter you are, and the more effort you put into your appearance, the better. I don´t know about most guys though, the guys your after are probably not going to be able to support you fanatically though. If you really want affection go on ginder or something, or maybe tell the person you want to be with that your clingy and need a lot of affection? IDK though, you don´t need to change yourself. I think your fine the way you are, their are people here that like you, im sure you can find a boyfriend whilst being yourself. *Virtually pats you on the head* I think your fine just the way you are~

Some community colleges are really great. Mine is constantly praised for having committed professors and very high transfer rates to prestigious 4-year universities. I wish I hadn't listened to elitists who encouraged me to go straight into a 4-year uni. Even when you're smart, it is so much nicer to save money AND attend small classes where your professors actually care to get to know you and teach you. Research university instructors are often ass at teaching.
I don't actually know much about getting a GED, but I think you can attend adult school for that. Maybe try looking up GED classes in your area. I've seen lots of GED resources at bookstores as well, so I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you can teach yourself online.

Community college is only a meme because it greatly evens the playing field.
I'm a student in CA my uni cost me 5K a semester it's about 8 semesters for a degree so around 40K total if I were to have gone straight out of highschool. Community college let's you do the first 4 semesters for way less money then you transfer to a uni. A community college costs about 600 a semester, so 2.4K plus the uni semesters is only about 22.4K for a degree. No joke elites want community college to seem like a meme. Not to mention my classes were much smaller and I learned way more than most uni kids.

Attached: 1640492576246.jpg (499x402, 24.15K)

If you like the idea of having a man that nurtures you and takes care of you, and you want them to be able to take charge and teach you in a condescending way that makes you simultaneously protected and vulnerable, then you could make yourself dumb, or you could aim for a more competent man who can still handle you that way at your best.

With the later option, you won't need to worry that your relationship is based on false pretenses, you can actually learn from him, and also genuinely be proud of what you have to offer back to him, since you will not have any reason to avoid your own personal growth just in order to feed his ego.

Regardless of what complimenting dynamics you want out of a relationship, I promise that making yourself less than you are won't help you get more out of a prospective partner. Actually trusting and respecting someone will.

Attached: 8eb885e867eb35da0efd516c852c1993.jpg (717x643, 77.81K)

Yeah sure, but make sure you pick some unis and apply for financial aid before you jump straight to CCs. It can turn out cheaper that way.

I got it free. First 2 yrs and partial s CV scholarship at state.

This sounds ideal, but only if he's fun and laid back enough to tease me for my incompetence relative to him every once in a while

Yes of course do that I was just trying to illustrate a point. Like I actually got a full ride scholarship with an additional stipend at my uni on the condition I work in a research lab and keep my grades up.

my ex constantly called me a bimbo and then laughed when i got upset over it. im not actually dumb i just have mental issues..

>im not dumb, just silly brain problems!
uh huh

im in uni and getting a degree! im just rlly bad at like almost every other thing..

not them but I'm the same, mental illness can make you look dumb when you're not

I don't even know what that is.
then what is smart guy
I'm somewhat joking. Just most guys think im pretty dumb? So idk
I have look into it. But I don't see the point if you don't care to pass. I feel like I would fail rn to prove to myself that I am dumb and worthless.

Attached: smug_goth.png (411x506, 54.26K)

>I don't even know what that is.
you probably don't need more help getting dumber then

I think mental illness genuinely can make you dumber though. Like, yeah neurodivergence or mental illnesses can make you look dumb while you're still smart, but I think my extreme codependency and need for affection stemming from trauma has genuinely weakened my critical thinking and decision making skills, and depression has dulled my mind and instincts a bit