I HATE OLDSHITS

Everytime I see a hon on tv or the internet I am reminded there are literal retards that will transition at 20+ banking on the 1% chance that they wont end looking up like a hon

Surprise,surprise most of them end looking like shit.
That would be fine if thry were the only ones affected but these people end up being the face of the trans community and draging everyone esle through the mud

Thanks to retard oldshits society views the average tranny as a rapehon transbian with male pattern baldness and we all suffer from that

Attached: images - 2022-01-30T151641.795.jpg (554x554, 14.48K)

wow this thread is so much funnier than when u made it yesterday faggot

Yeah isn't that a shame?
t. oldshit

That's a good thing for passoids though because people think trannies look like Bruce Jenner and are less likely to clock you.

>Oldshit is 20+
Stop trying to force this Brainworm

>tfw trooned out at 19 and 3/4s so I’m impervious to being a hon
Heh

Attached: 59FCC1F1-B271-4EC3-90FD-5221334EC671.png (1680x1280, 1.41M)

Qoop quop Qop Qop erciberg ercibergiee

I know I probably shouldn't have transed at 22, but it was too much. I'm sorry, user. I don't go outside much tho and I try to stay quiet, small, and out of the way. I hope I dont make people cringe by existing :(((

I know op. The world's full of injustices. If anyone had any sense we'd ban transition at age 18 but things just don't work that way

Dolphin trooned out at 28 and she's pretty cute. Still trying to say she's not trans and just a femboy though.

Attached: 1643568386306.jpg (720x838, 109.54K)

Fuck, she passes to cis people as ugly woman, lmao. Better transition than Contrapoints

Idk, I think Contra's cute. This board has really high standards for women though, and it seems like anybody outside of the top 1% gets hon'd.
I think Dolphin is cuter though.

I hate em 2. They look lk shit. Big o men romping ard. I think the upper legal age shd b 20. They shd b screened in es + on blocks at 10

youngshits will look more feminine than you ever will. If you didn't transition pre-puberty it's over.

Bitch, you're lucky you can even be a youngshit at all, and you owe it to hons of the past paving the road for you. Either we're all accepted or none of us are. Quit crying that someone else is trying to be happy with their life. What should we do, kill ourselves? You first, you whiny fuck
t. Started at 30 and feeling great

I wish
For every youngshit that transitions, 5 25+ transbians sprout of the ground

I transitioned at 27, pass and am straight

>transitioned at 27
>pass

Attached: images - 2022-01-23T190111.434.jpg (580x528, 25.69K)

Genetics. Sucks you weren’t a failed 5’6” small framed male at 27 and starting passing after 4 months.

Even if somehow your appearance pass,after 27 years of male socialization and behavior it will take years before you can even start behaving like a normal woman

you could always stop being a faggot, might help

I was a gay male pre-hrt. I’ve only ever socialized with women and Any Forums for shitposting. Your grasping at straws.

stay made retard, you would have hated yourself even if every trans person older than you didn't exist
t. transed at 27

is 22 too late..? i had to wait cause my countrys ass backwards hrt laws

Well, normies hate you regardless of your looks, doesnt matter if old or youngshit:)

See

Keep seething all you want but there are enough people with good genetics at 25+ and then there are Youngshits who don't Pass despite starting at 16