Is there something off about me?

in regards to how I look is something wrong what makes me uncanny / clocky?

Attached: 20220131_200950.jpg (2389x3245, 1.24M)

For reference here is another image I'm worried I look like the kind of person to eat family pets :(

Attached: 20220131_200935.jpg (2441x3248, 1.8M)

yeah your hideous Neanderthal browbone a dead give-away

no seriously you're perfect, i'm a bit jelly in all honesty

Is my browbone bad or was that a joke insult? , also thanks it means a lot

you look like someone who would bite during a blowjob as a joke but actually draw blood then feel bad about it and get you a loaf of surprisingly good sourdough bread to make up for it but then do it again anyways

Attached: 1554045003741m.jpg (1024x576, 120.53K)

Autistic tranny face. You're cute looking though - just autistic. Your eyes are wide and make you look like you're on adderall and you have a ton of clocky features but look like you're autistic enough that you think spinny dresses are what real women wear in their day to day life.

You look adorable, but in an autistic way, and that's a good thing.

Yes.

maybe you could wear a hat that says "I don't eat family pets" that would go a long way.

in all honesty, I think you are cute.

>tfw no psycho trans gf

Are you saying I look like I hurt people?

I don't think that at all...
I know I have clocky features I was asking what are they?

May you explain?

Thanks and I dont eat cats btw

I'm not psycho >.

Ffs just mirror your camera. You hate the way you look in pictures because it's mirrored relative to what you see in the bathroom and previews...

That doesnt help me it just makes me weird half on the other half lols x

Forehead and deepest eyes but cis girls have that

>Are you saying I look like I hurt people?
No I'm saying you look like a person who is caring and plays jokes but maybe at inoppurtune times but doesn't mean to hurt people but they never go too bad so you don't really feel the need to stop. A little bleeding from the pp never hurt anyone desu

>what are they?

Brow ridge unironically, high midface. Nothing a lip lift and a nosejob couldn't fix.You look cute.

You look wrong. Off. Uncanny valley. Like staying away from you would be best.

Is there a way to change that??

Oh thats interesting

How do I fix my brow?

Oh

>How do I fix my brow?
It's the most common type of FFS. All you have to do is say you want FFS in general and they will shave it off.

you're opening your eyes super wide which is weird and most people have a negative bias towards esotropia (the outward eye thing)

These are not your best pics tbhon and I can't tell why exactly, imo normally you're really cute

you pass but you look super intense

okay here is how you fix all of these issues at once.
you stop hyperfixating on what anons tell you is wrong with you.
you go outside and find a guy/girl you find cute.
you go over to them, lean in and ...
and kiss them on the cheek.
preferably that person is me... but I also hope you do not have such a bad taste in men.

Why are you asking this so much? Do you still get clocked/misgendered/stared at?

Will that make me look stranger or just fix it?

It may be lighting or the fact my eye is getting worse or even the clothing

Intense ?

This sounds like a way to get beaten to death...

I don't really although some people stare when I speak and some people think I look creepy

hi snurly!

>This sounds like a way to get beaten to death...
not if your cute and the person you kiss thinks you are cute. I mean don't go out and kiss ugly on the inside people that don't like.
many people probably think you are cute and would be okay with it.