>all my life people assumed I was a girl
>repress for years
>start hrt at 18, now with disgusting gorilla body
Why did I do this to myself ;-;

Attached: why.jpg (403x433, 26.62K)

>gorilla body
Post measurements or I’ll assume you’re just BDD

which ones?

You were brainwashed. It's your fault though. Now you are ready to join your friends.

Attached: 1643145325217.jpg (2048x2048, 347.23K)

>which ones?
Shoulder and underbust.

21 inch shoulders, 32 underbust which is of course bigger than my hips, you can't seriously think it's bdd right?
brainwashed? how so?

Not entirely BDD but not definitely not gorilla, still in chubby woman range. I’m sorry for the poor lass with 36 underbust from last month

I'm not chubby tho, I'm a fricking skeleton

It's over. Your time has come.

I know, I'm too scared to kill myself though

What's scary about it, the killing part or the death part? I would like to help.

Both, I'm scared ill fuck it up, scared that after this there's just nothing, despite how awful everything is sometimes the little things make me smile and nonexistence is tough to come to terms with

>all my life people assumed I was a girl

If this is true, you deserve what you got.

Nothing is worse than your existence user. If you actually think those little things that make you smile are worth it, know that you WILL kill yourself sooner or later. The only difference will be that killing yourself right now will prevent enormous amount of suffering and sadness, both for you and for people that see or worse, know you!
I would recommend doing it as fast as possible and without thinking it. DON'T think about implications of it because that will only scare you. Get a gun, load it and keep it near. When you feel the urge, DO IT. Thinking about it for long will do nothing but scaring you.
You can also write a suicide note right now, you will feel you are done and there won't be anything pushing you away from killing yourself when the time comes.

lol thinking I have enough money for a gun, I wish, but thanks for the advice user

>21 inch shoulders

how tall are you?

that seems really big ngl

captcha - HP AKK

:|

Don't killyourself user, theres alot more to life than passing

Aren't you American? I assumed a simple pistol that would only be shot once would be cheap enough. What about instead of feeding your disgusting and appearence body with even more disgusting drugs, you save it up and buy a gun instead?

yeah... it seems really big because it is big
5'11 btw
the drugs are covered by my insurance, I have zero income and next to nothing saved up, a gun just isn't possible

>disgusting and appearence body
>*disgusting body and appearence
But user, it's your responsibility to figure out a way because no one wants you to stay alive! Including you! Don't be defeatist now. We can find a way out. You can find a job, it doesn't matter if the conditions are bad or the pay isn't good enough - you will be there only temporarily. Just focus on finding the money by flipping burgers or something.

Attached: 1641902883001.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

>sorry for the poor lass with 36 underbust
fuck you subhuman britbong

why so upset? are you 36 underbust user?