Proof that the cutesy subculture of trannies are all pedos...

Proof that the cutesy subculture of trannies are all pedos. Cis women don’t have a specific plushie that they consider their magical official mascot, they don’t associate womanhood with plushies, they don’t claim any specific cutesy mascot. This is just (a handful of) trannies wanting to soil children’s things with their AGP instead of acting like NORMAL WOMEN

Attached: 7C13CFF0-6515-4BFE-A945-FE5548EF79FC.jpg (895x1280, 191.68K)

Mr. Shork is cute, fuck off. You will never have a chin.

>cute
And why the fuck do you want to act childish when you’re an adult

I just want something to cuddle. I didn't ask to be a unlovable thing.

Attached: ..........png (598x773, 198.73K)

>having a stuffed shark toy makes you a pedo
pedohysteria is getting out of hand

>I didn't ask to be a unlovable thing.
Welcome to adulthood

>subgroup of people is demonized by majority from a young age
>subgroup create community where they interact with others similar to them
>someone gets upset when seeing the community and people expressing themselves freely
>"no you can't do x bc that makes a mockery of the majority group"
>subgroup was literally just minding their own business

>someone gets upset when seeing the community and people expressing themselves freely
I’m literally a tranny, I just know how to act like a cis woman and not let everyone know there’s such a large number of perverts in this community.

If your “free expression” is different from a cis woman’s, you’re not a woman, you’re not even good at pretending to be one. You’re just an AGP autopedo degenerate ruining it for everyone else

I am free of the cringe that is blanshitter science
I am neither hsts or agp I’m a fucking granny tranny

>I just know how to act like a cis woman
oh i am laffin

Blanchard is cringe, doesnt mean AGP isn’t real and some trannies don’t embrace being sex pest kidrapist freaks

you got all this from owning a plushie

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO BE AN ADULT

do you really think youre any different than anyone else here?

shit LARP

user you do realise there's cis women who own plushies right
it's pretty normie even

rope now normalfag

this is so obviously a larp. cuddling a stuffed animal does not make you a pedophile retard.

But they don’t fucking develop a subculture around it and don’t worship it as something that “makes them a girl” or act like it’s a “guardian to cis women” or a specific mascot for a specific group

Nah, that user is def an autismo. Neurotypicals don't obsess over stuff like that.

How is that surprising, or a meaningful comeback? Whatever. Continue with your autistic screeching, I guess. It's extra cringe though when we have less toxic outlets for your autism right here.

It is auto infantilization

>I just know how to act like a cis woman
I'm not sure if I act like a cis woman. I like to think that I'm p milktoast, but I act kind of weird with my partner sometimes so idk.
>not let everyone know there’s such a large number of perverts in this community
I mean I kind of get that. Late transitioners (40+) weird me out sometimes more than younger trannies and I think it's more acceptable for a 20 something tran to be all into cutesy shit even if its cringe than an older tran.

idk, I just think that younger trans have more room to be cringe than older trans, but that also applies to cissies, so meh