Why are boys and gay people in general prone to have mental issues?

Why are boys and gay people in general prone to have mental issues?

Attached: FJ4OL5SXsAYtggs.jpg (1536x2048, 483.67K)

where to find more?

Partially trauma from homophobia, partially alienation from standard sociosexual development, partially correlation with being younger children = from backgrounds more likely to be unstable families that are too uneducated or poor to know how to use protection and do family planning.

>ignoring the autism and narcissism

Attached: 1639358045389.jpg (1200x630, 115.62K)

Can I lick his boyhole? :3

peopel brain issue have more? wow!

please tell me :(

Dude asked about gay people, not trannies. AFAIK, fags are LESS likely to be autistic than het moids

getting fucked as a kid probably did not help in my case

It definitely helped..

I wish I could find dudes that looked like picrel.

>Why are people more prone to mental health issues when half the world wants to kill them
Jeez, I don't know

>Gay low-key femboys get hunted to be killed

OH NONONONOO **WHEEZE**

Probably in your country

If you're outside of the blue, you're most certainly going to be killed or severely beaten for being an open homosexual. Many parts of the US and South America are still pretty violent against gays too. Not every gay is from SoCal or Vermont.

Attached: 1200px-LGBT_rights_at_the_UN_(2011).svg.png (1200x616, 177.86K)

Not them, but that doesn't change that like most of the world isn't the U.S. and even in the U.S., homophobes exist, and a lot of them.

Cope, only flammers and pretty boys (out of jealously) get bullied and killed, low key gay people just go fine with their lives as long as they're not vocal about it.

Attached: FKTwxFAXMAEsKS_.jpg (1536x2048, 429.9K)

>Cope, only flammers and pretty boys (out of jealously) get bullied and killed
But that shouldn't and does not have to be the case. It's wrong that gay people like that get killed, discriminated against and bullied.

is ..is he ... living under stairs?

Most of the US in terms of size is pretty intolerant, but not hate crime level shit, these stopped happening a few years ago. Doesn’t mean there won’t be bullying and a lot of marginalization though.

But IMO even gay people in liberal areas will always be a little fucked up. Not having the same pattern of sociosexual maturity from your peers always results in being emotionally stunted for a few years. Best case scenario you just end up acting like you’re 21 at 24, but it can cause a lot of more severe problems if you have other factors involved (are a fem gay, have trouble relating to other men, had socially coerced sexual relations with woman, distant even if not actively bigoted father).

>Why are boys and gay people in general prone to have mental issues?
Because everytime we do anything some autist screams faggot and throws shit at us and some fat chick wants to smother us with brapps.
Meanwhile we just want to nurse daddy's nips stoned.

Attached: file.jpg (1280x1034, 133.42K)

I would imagine boys like this get raped more often too

Attached: EvWaFzYXUAQGwWI.jpg (748x2048, 169.4K)

>Implying

All vocal flamer gays in history get bullied or hated due of the fact that it's weird and they're just loud in things that it's getting progressively better (in theory), regarding the assassinations, this is due of them living in third world countries and bring low class, high class people get all the love and it's the reason why there are so many discrimination.

Yes... The average bong's life

Attached: FKXxIHsXMAIL6ey.jpg (1536x2048, 400.7K)

Because our entire reason for being born is to give birth to more humans and being a fag inherently contradicts that

>It's wrong
What do we do about it?
I vote for nuking the homophobe countries