Would trans girls date

me (cis dude) when I am not willing to suck peen nor eating cum and thelike? (some dick play to get her hot is ok, I am talking full fleged blowies here)

I don't want to be unfair but cum and dick aren't my main dish.

> ib4 why date a tranner then
because I am going out with gay friends and where we're heading most cis fems are lesbians and many trans girls there are tall and hot and that floats my boat, ok?

Attached: Gupta-HannibalLecter.jpg (2559x1919, 404.95K)

>I don't want to be unfair but cum and dick aren't my main dish.

Oh trust me, the average tranny will LOVE you. Literally all they dream of is a man who won’t want to bottom or touch pp.

There are exceptions, of course. It’s best to just communicate with the tranny in question and/or figure out by how she’s carrying herself

yes lol that would b the best thing ever

you serious? ok fine then

I'd be ok to jack her off when she is riding me and let her cum on my belly
but if even that is not wanted, I am will to not do it lol

yeah many straight/bi trans women would love this

chasers wanting to touch your dick is so annoying

how should I imagine that? like completly not touching her down there? I mean when fucking a cis girl you also play with her clit in certain positions that it.

depends on a transwoman, some don't want to even show you their genitals and some are fine with you jerking them off, depends on brainworms/bottom dysphoria
there is a rare breed who wants to fuck you but the chances of you running into them are low

I think the do-not-touch-do-not-look-tranny is also not for me. I want someone who enjoys their sexlife.

But thanks, you'll gave me something to think about. I'll ponder that and how I communicate with the ladies.

i was having a great time with this one guy till he started playing with my genitals and that took me out of the mood, id rather just have the guy pretend its not there :/

trans women who are strictly into men tend to not want any attention diverted towards their crotch, makes me insanely uncomfortable, same deal with a lot of others

hm what is left then, doggy, spooning and missionary I guess? actually that is alot one can do where the genitals do not need to be seen at all.

and frankly, thinking of my cis relationships in the past, 90% of sex happened at night when you cannot see much in the first place.

question, where do I focus on during foreplay? like fingering her butt? And what happens when I accedentially touch her weiner/balls? is that an instant mood breaker?

then there is my favorite position with the girl on top relaxing with her head on my chest and/or french kisses is that even possible?

fuck I know nothing

im not everyone, keep that in mind, but for me i like rough/degrading/sadistic/forceful tops, i kinda like to feel powerless in those scenarios but it seems hard to get anyone to do that with me cuz i look twelve and more often than not, they cant get over that :/
sorry if theres weird wording here, i really dont wanna think about the hardware i have so i stick to euphemisms, dont wanna say it directly, extremely distressing

accidentally touching my genitals isnt gonna break the mood, the guy was trying to jack me off while he was railing me and thats what messed me up. position wise, keep in mind where the prostate is, the guy who did play with my crotch also did make me climax (anally) despite the other stuff he did. mating press is great, cowgirl, if ur hitting the prostate she's gonna be in heaven.

an odd detail that males who dont bottom or even women dont understand is that bottoming is, for some people, one of the best experiences imaginable and in those cases the bottom will likely not even focus on their own genitals. i dont touch myself during sex because thats not how i get off. i dont get and never have gotten pleasure from orgasming like a guy, all it did was break tension, never felt good. like i understand why a guy would want to come like that because i still have a physiological response but it isnt satisfying and always results in feeling like shit afterwards. im not every trans girl and im not every bottom, so dont take this as gospel, its just what works for me.

a lot of trans girls, maybe not the kind that are on this board, but the kind that dont really concern themselves with online lgbt circles tend to have insane kinks (cuz trauma) that a lot of the time they wont express because it is alarming. a friend of mine backed me up on this, those kinks for me include being beaten and cut and bruised and treated like a toy. if a guy would be willing to cut me or choke me till i black out and just keep going, oh god i'd be his forever.

>then there is my favorite position with the girl on top relaxing with her head on my chest and/or french kisses is that even possible?
HNNNNNNGHHG

oha

that is a little bit too much of hard mode for me, I couldn't handle it.

to tease her prostated nicely is one reason for the cow-girl, right?
by looking 12 yo you mean like flat chest and tiny? I'd have no problem with that, though. but the bdsm stuff is just not mine, sorry :).

F R A N C E
R
A
N
C
E

que?

Op seems to be a sweet boy, it's line the LONDON meme, I hope he's french, I need a boyfriend

im doing my best to get as much info out as possible cuz i know not many ppl talk about this stuff so openly, but im also kinda thinking about what i want to do this weekend so i kinda got verbal diarrhea going on...

a lot of the time, people who have been thru a lot of trauma tend to not be too keen on lovey dovey shit on the front end of sex, i like aftercare but i dont care much for foreplay. a lot of bottoms have a higher body count than individuals they've kissed, just to drive that point home. im a deeply disturbed person (and i dont say that to be edgy, just to give u insight on the psychology) so it doesnt bother me tho, i much prefer to just get right into it and then cuddle afterwards, sometimes ill intentionally seek a hookup that will dump me afterwards cuz im masochistic and all self-harmy. a boy in elementary school who acts like a girl is gonna be vulnerable to a fuckload of bullying, so its a safe bet that there's a small degree of trauma that manifests as... sexual eccentricity... for lack of a better word.
im 5'10" but you'd think i was closer to 5' than 6' unless u saw me in person, i just have a 12y/o's face and feminine body, weak puberty.
>that is a little bit too much of hard mode for me, I couldn't handle it.
and yea, thats what i mean, years and years of abuse that many are vulnerable to because of gender dysphoria and social pressures to destroy who u truly are to fit expectations/survive is a common tale with mtfs. its a tragic thing that the ppl who probably need the most affection have been conditioned to believe theyre being played when they DO get affection directed at them. that kind of stuff cant be unlearned or medicated away. again, im not everyone, but for me and just about every mtf i care to talk to is that way, leave the affection for aftercare. the honest-to-god hottest thing to me would be abusive sex followed by cuddles or a guy making me go cook him a meal and appreciating that.

you sound pretty cool. I would date someone like you for sure. I'm someone who enjoys sex and is ok with my penis but doesn't really care if it gets used at all during sex because it's pretty insensitive and I don't get anything out of topping or being sucked off. If a guy really wants to do stuff like that I wouldn't say no but I'd just be bored, so I end up really enjoying kissing feeling him up way more.

>would be abusive sex followed by cuddles or a guy making me go cook him a meal and appreciating that
lol, what a contrast

I'd take the good meal though

it b like dat, definitely a side effect of mental illness, still a fact of life that trauma can make odd things seem acceptable. i know that, which is why i dont really push that stuff onto guys i get with because thats my battle, not theirs. still would be hot to have someone who would indulge that and still be a good partner but those seem to be mutually exclusive

Sounds perfect desu. I don't think I can cum just from anal (at least I havent yet):so a little dick play is nice, but I definitely never want to top or have a guy be too focused on a dick

>I don't think I can cum just from anal
is it even possible? I know after some pounding some start leaking as if they had a hard O but does it feel nice? also how about the effects of HRT?

never had sex till got on hrt, but its most definitely possible to cum from anal, its not as cut and dry as male orgasm because it builds up then peters off but its definitely better, brain kinda just shuts down cuz its overflowing with happy

I know coming while doing anal stuff feels very different to me than just getting off with my junk, much better, I have to imagine a pure anal orgasm would be similar, and definitely very good