Transgirls, would you let your butthole be modeled to make Fleshlights if it covered your surgery costs...

Transgirls, would you let your butthole be modeled to make Fleshlights if it covered your surgery costs? Your face will be on the package

Attached: 1642541870853.jpg (1355x2409, 602.73K)

yes

maybe ill cut my hair like this tonight since im basically boymoding while caring for a sick person otherwise i look just like that

yes but i dont pass hence why i need surgery
in fact id find it kinda hot but yeah

I'd look for videos of guys using it and masturbate to it

yes
>Your face will be on the package
lmao nobody would buy them

eh just give me the money instead of the surgery and sure

I want a percentage of every fleshlight sold in addition to my fee. My face will be on the box, therefore I'm still working to sell them and I expect to be appropriately compensated.

Chaser here, I'd buy this if it was hooked up to one of those bluetooth buttplug things and you could pay extra for a livecam of her with the buttplug in her ass

I wouldn't even need for her to be nude, it would just be way more fun to watch a girl sit there knowing a faceless pervert is cooming in an exact replica of her butthole

godd thats hot

unfff

Holy i want this i want this i want this

imagine if you could transfer braps too with bluetooth

Ok you ruined it

Attached: 1620836051836.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

well isn't it kinda hypocritical that you're just blasting them into the atmosphere when someone wants to sniff them?

Can I put that collaboration in my linkedin, and how much money are we talking about? Is it sufficient to cover good SRS and FFS?

Attached: 1642035730256.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

this why chasers suck

Who is this fucking cocksleeve?

I would do it for free because that would be hilarious

How exactly is this a blue board? It's just nonstop Any Forums tier nonsense.

fresh off the boat from reddit, eh kid?