I don't think cis women, even if lesbian, genuinely support the rest of the LGBTQ community

i don't think cis women, even if lesbian, genuinely support the rest of the LGBTQ community

Attached: 1643500427011.png (1046x752, 454.74K)

The only person I came out as a troon to is my cis lesbian friend and she is extremely supportive.

Cis men literally kill fags and trannys.
Cis women are at worst terfs

But woman ebul!!!!!

why is it wrong to believe that? i can be trans but still hate cis women

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

The cis lesbians I've met have all been very supportive. Touch grass.

You are a man in a wig

And you wonder why cis lesbians don't like you

tbhon i never believed myself to be a 'woman' in the traditional sense but i definitely don't see myself as a man

i'm not a transbian though

Misogyny is extremely male brained you are not even a tranny, bc trannies aspire to be women. You’re just a feminine gay male

where the fuck do you live where you've never met misogynistic women??? go outside

There is a huge difference between misogynistic men and women who have internalised misogyny. Also the cis women who are that way are usually just teenage girls trying to get attention. An adult trans women who has a very malebrained approach to misogyny is not come quirky girl. He’s a gay man who sees women as competition

So? Women are still homophobic af and not just towards gays, look at the way they judge straight men for doing anything that's considered "not masculine"
Lesbians are fine tho

Homophobia that’s just involves them not liking me and avoiding me isn’t really worrisome. I’d rather be thought of as a freak then just hate crimed

>who sees women as competition
that's very fembrained if you ask me

Lesbians are both the biggest supporters and haters of their fellow LGBT people.

It is in a simplified sense but it’s still very different because competition between a man and a women is different. A lot of people say competition is malebrained. Anyway my point is
Non misogynistic cis women - fembrained
Misogynistic cis women - slightly male brained but still automatically fembrained bc female
Misogynistic trans women = double malebrained

does it count if my hatred for women is due to severe trauma in my adolescence and a failed toxic relationship that ended with me being outed as trans?

Attached: 1641497037754.jpg (340x296, 11.09K)

Nothing you say counts, frogposter.

I mean idk it really depends on the reasoning to me that sounds less misogynistic and more trauma based hate

just don’t trust them is all.