Yes I have BPD

Yes I have BPD
Yes I will blame you for my problems
Yes I will cheat on you with strangers
Yes I will not contact you for weeks
Yes I will come crawling back to you

Attached: 1643424554587.jpg (1440x1800, 116.85K)

Luckily, I'm addicted to the pain we inflict on each other.

No, I do not want to ever meet you

*bonk*

ok yuna

>Yes I have BPD
>Yes I will blame you for my problems and then blame myself bc I know it's bad to blame others
>Yes I will cheat on you with strangers and hate myself for it for months and feel even worse when you don't leave me after finding out
>Yes I will not contact you for weeks bc ppl scare the shit out of me and I hate being such a shitty person and maybe if I dont interact with ppl or just focus on not ppl things then I will magically become less shitty
>Yes I will come crawling back bc you're the only one who has stuck with me despite my bs for all this time
I hate myself and want to die

I'm glad you will never reproduce.
BPD is torture for children to experience.

If you have BPD, don't bother others until you get your shit figured out. I dated someone Borderline for two years and it fucked me up hard. You're not worthless, you're not beyond fixing, just get some fucking therapy so you can learn to have a smidge of self-esteem and have a somewhat healthy relationship, goddamn. Dragging others into your nightmare isn't healing, you have to lift yourself out first.

Being diagnosed with BPD means that you should be condemned with death penalty. I don't get why they don't just commit suicide. They just make everyone around them miserable and traumatize them.

I'm too scared to commit die

it would be much easier if I was forced to die :(

Black and white thinking like that is pretty borderline, user

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I dont want to hurt anyone. I hate being like this. This is all just another manipulation tactic or something and I'm stupid and terrible and deserve to live alone and die alone so nobody ever has to deal with my bs. I'm sorry, please dont feel bad for me. I'm just a dumb tranny and deserve the pain

(me)
Move to an area where recreational cannabis is available, and eat RSO Cannabis oil every week, or every day if you can. It may help you figure your bullshit out if you're sincere about wishing to improve yourself.

>I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
You know this is annoying and makes me take your apologies less seriously, right?

longing for bpd gf/bf to abuse me but still love me

mom?

I'm BPD and have never done any of the shit in the OP? Are you guys ok

BPD gfs abuse you because they love you, user. If they didn't care about you, they wouldn't react so strongly.

No, most people here are averse to therapy. lol

Even before therapy/meds id never subject anyone or myself to that. I could be misdiagnosed tho, my only symptoms are emptiness, addictictive personality, and past self harm. Meds helped immensely and therapy to hopefully gain life skillz and eventually go the school/job route is cool beans. Wishing other borderlines luck in their shit

As an undiagnosed BPD whose fear of abandonment ruined two of all of her previous relationships, what can I do besides catching the bus?