/transbiangen/

kiss edition
qott: *kisses you*

Attached: 1630314513768.jpg (2048x1448, 720.89K)

mmmm kissus

can i join if i have only dated cis women but would not mind t4t, its just that transgirls are rare to find?

Oh wow I like kisses ty for the qott OP ._.

Would anyone else get a hard girl dick if a transbian came up to you and started lovingly kissing you?

I mean, maybe? I don't rlly get consistently very hard anymore, but it would definitely turn me on and make me melt in her arms >.

i would report a sexual assault

I would so get a bit of a chub. I hope she wouldn’t mind.
You mean you wouldn’t like a transbian with her hard girl dick brushing up against you while she kisses you?

Where do you find non-hon trans women?
Seriously, I feel like the only youngshit who is still single at 26. Non-hon transbians seem to be hyper-monogamous, so if you were doing anything with your early 20s like building a career, it seems like it is over.

Attached: 1633803902373.png (587x575, 91.49K)

Define hon and youngshit. Bc most transbians I've met are cute midshit twinkhons

>Define hon
Couldn't pass, even to normie cis people.
>youngshit
Started before 20.
>I've met are cute midshit twinkhons
Most of those aren't really female passing enough to make relationship material to me, unfortunately.

*smooch*

Attached: FJ-b9fZUYAIdwuL.jpg (534x601, 52.01K)

I'd get a warm heart desu. Especially if it was this one cutie...

Attached: 1632767298578.png (512x502, 41.86K)

You want to be in a t4t transbian relationship, but passing is more important than being cute to you? Weird, you sound like a t4c lesbian trying out t4t. Part of the appeal is how open and judgement-free we can be with each other not having to worry about being scrutinized by the world

not really?? I'd be flattered if I knew and liked her, else it's just weird. making out with a complete stranger is ugh, besides I'm ace.

Yeah me too honestly. She'd probably be bigger tho uwu

>You want to be in a t4t transbian relationship, but passing is more important than being cute to you?
Yes, and SRS is a must.
>you sound like a t4c lesbian trying out t4t
Except I see cis women as potentially dangerous outsiders.

How big are you?

Idk, it really depends. Usually I only get like, half hard, I probably top out around 5-5.5 inches

you are bigger than me…

I'M FUCKING LONELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1643328084829.gif (498x403, 268.21K)

Hmm, I think we need a back to back comparison, we could just hold them together, right?

Most transbians out there are incredibly unattractive and put forth zero effort into their appearance. I’ve given up on dating after 10 years of trying to find a transbian gf. Of course you can try to find someone long distance and then move together, but that’s incredibly risky.

Get SRS right now

>Most of those aren't really female passing enough to make relationship material to me, unfortunately.
This

O-ok. But I am probably only 3 inches or something.