What does tttt think about split tongues

What does tttt think about split tongues

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 19.50.14.png (1362x1320, 1.75M)

ew

Hot. I'd get it done if it weren't so dangerous.

why? whats wrong with it?

it grosses me out

its slightly hot but i wouldnt do it, i would do elf ears if it was safer, but they get infected or have other problems while healing very often i think, for now ill get those elf earbuds after i blow all my money on valentines and birthdays this month for the two that i love

i met an emo boy with a split tongue once and i really wanted to kiss him

Depends on how you use it

figured that much from the first message dumbass

they belong on my cock

Cringe, good that the trend died for the most part.

Reminds me of the Reaver character in the "Bushwhacked" episode of Joss Whedon's "Firefly" TV Series.
Quite disturbing.

I think they're hot but I'm a sucker for alt styles and bodymods
Also I'm genuinely wondering how it feels during blowjobs

i have no real opinion but it sounds fun to kiss

They're creepy af, I don't get why people do that or get the stretched out earlobe piercing things. The worst is when they're a completely normal looking mf versus some like emo goth with a handful of tats on their body- same thing goes for regular tongue piercings, and arguably most body modifications that lean more on the extreme end of things

Attached: pained smile.png (294x320, 137.59K)

Pretty hot. I'd kinda like to get it done. At thr very least I want to remove my frenulum so that I can stick my tongue out another couple cm

pretty cute

You're quickly becoming my favourite poster

That way I'll actually be able to wrap my tongue entirely around a dick :3 my tongue is already really long and guys like it when I stick it all the way out and beg.

Did he speak with a slip? Gott that would be so hot and cute

London

I think it would be super hot to get a split tongue with frenulum removed and then get piercings up and down each side of the split that you attach together with piercings or colored string :3

Canada Also not having sex because I'm trying to be less of a broken slut.

Creepy, gross, not healthy

always wanted one. gonna get my tongue pierced once shops allow it, then later down the line use the fishing line method