Do men enjoy frotting with their trans gf?

Do men enjoy frotting with their trans gf?

Attached: 1643567795902.jpg (1280x720, 391.53K)

never done it but i think it could be funny to do

Why do you ask?
Try it out :3

The fuck is frotting. Unless it involves my dick going inside the aforementioned trans gf, then no i don't think they do

Its grinding pp's against each other

I want nothing more than to cuddle and frot with my trans gf(tbd)

How big is your dick? Mine is 6 inches tall

not as much as transbians :3 actually it's kindof awkward because im alot shorter than her and usually on the bottom in these things because of my spine problem

i did frotting with a trans girl and her dick looked tiny against mine and she came in minutes. was pretty hot.

Does frotting feel good?

Yes, it's the best

If you think you can get a man horny and then not having him stick his dick inside of you, you're in for a surprise. Also a dick inside of you.

Yes they do. I never really got it desu. Maybe my dick just isn't sensitive enough for it to feel particularly good. It is hot to see a guy with a bigger dick than me rub up against me tho

come on, it's build up. kissing then caressing then frotting then maybe a bit of oral and then the sex, everyone knows this. you're boring if you wanna stick your dick in as soon as it's hard

Honestly I was just scrolling through but as a dude, I'd personally be way more into that with a trans girl than anal with anyone.

Oh then sure. That does sound like a novel form of foreplay. I thought the OP meant it as its own thing.

nah, her pp is too weak and doesnt really get hard so it's just awkward and i tell her off then make her suck my dick or fuck her.

Sometimes it's more fun and feels more intimate than anal. It's like cuddling but you can still cum.

only if I can whisper humilliating things into her ears

How tf do you cum from rubbing dicks together?! Is this some weird circumcised shit?

Only if they're homosexual

>willing to fuck trannies
>homosexual
no shit retard

ur dick is prolly broken bro

Grinding the undersides together while stroking both feels good. Like said it's usually just foreplay but sometimes going all the way is fun..

tfw can't find out because no bf ;_;;;
also i'm surprised spmeone other than me would've made this thread

Maybe. But I haven't met many guys who would be able to cum from just rubbing dicks. Plus it would fucking hurt. Rubbing your dick against even someone's tummy or leg starts to hirt after awhile. The foreskin just catches and stuff. It's not super pleasant imo.

Attached: tumblr_njkxwcR0qD1qz9wlpo1_400.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

like??