Where are you on the Harry Benjamin scale?

Attached: benjamin.gif (1066x724, 62.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hUvb4yy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Type 4 or Type 5

Type 2 (am bisexual hrt femboy). But it's weird because I do enjoy the hrt, I just prefer to wear boyish clothing and socially present as male most of the time and not even as cope

I like how being only attracted to men puts me at 6 instantly. It’s almost like this list has a heteronormative bias attached to it.

Type VI except men are gross. Why are people so obsessed with orientation = gender?

Nowhere lol. These idiots don't seem to understand an important distinction: dressing/presenting only makes you feel better if you are a) oblivious and delusional or b) actually happy with your body. It's bizarre to me that so few psychologists and researchers seem to miss thr distinction that their patients are capable of metareflection and can't be easily grouped onto a linear scale...

Attached: 1642985896279.jpg (480x360, 83.22K)

>bizarre to me that so few psychologists and researchers seem to miss thr distinction that their patients are capable of metareflection and can't be easily grouped onto a linear scale...
bizarre to me that so few psychologists and researchers seem to understand the distinction or that their patients are capable of metareflection and can't be easily grouped onto a linear scale...

Type IV
I'm not going for surgeries
I'm a woman at my workplace and most of my friends, I sometimes boymode and like doing so.
HRT saved my life
Bisexual
Psychologists are the most useless thing ever for me

About a type 4, but simply dressing gives me relief of my dysphoria. I'm Bisexual but bottom exclusively as I'm a sub and heavily into being dominated. I want to take HRT full time because when I tried it out it made me feel whole. The only surgery I have any real interest in as maybe breast implants, but I'd rather have real ones.

So as long as I am in Group 1 I am based right?

Reminder the scale was supposed to be quite flexible and malleable and not the final word on transness

pastebin.com/hUvb4yy8

In this case study, Benjamin classified her as a Type 6 True Transsexual despite having married and had three children as a male.

Type 7
Type 6 says he'd marry a female, I'd never have sex with fish, I know gays who are more feminine than type 6.

Type II.

Bisexual cis man, I had considered that I might be trans but I didn't like how estrogen made me feel. I also have a body that couldn't conceivably pass as female (6 feet tall w/ 40 inch ribcage) and I don't think chasing what I couldn't attain would make me happy. Call me a repper if you want, I don't know what I am and I wish I had a solution.

IV

I think I would be somewhere between types 3 and 4. But I probably would have said I was type 2 when I was repressing.

>Type IV
Non-Op gang rise up!

I'm between type 2 and 3. It's caused me a lot of frustration, because whenever I consider transitioning I think about how much I'd miss being male, and from a utilitarian standpoint I like having a male body, and I see personal identity firmly as a man, but at the same time I have these moments of existential angst feeling like I was unlucky to be born male, plus I can only really get off from masturbation at the thought of getting fucked as a woman.

I remember growing up, from the moment I felt sexual attraction to women, my first thought was envy. The thought of "why am I so attracted to that which I cannot have myself," but I had the thought of, "Well, I can take solace most women see the male body in a similar way."

It was devastating for me to learn women don't have sex drives, that I find them so beautiful and yet they feel nothing when they look upon my body. It's agonizing.

Between 5 and 6. I only had one incident where I took a knife to my genitals. But I managed to cool down and tell myself I’d only do something so crazy if I couldn’t get help from a doctor. Thankfully I was able to schedule surgery with a urologist right away. This was a long time ago, back when they still actually used the Benjamin scale.

I'm pretty sure that most woman have a stronger sex drive than me. Lol.

Type 5.

> It was devastating for me to learn women don't have sex drives, that I find them so beautiful and yet they feel nothing when they look upon my body. It's agonizing.

It's nature, men pursue so they need the drive. Women don't need a sex drive. The best you can do hating your attraction to females is take their hormones and your male sex drive will go away.

type 2 except not heterosexual

why yes type 1 of course

Attached: 1584496850863.jpg (686x843, 74.73K)

Type 6 for the single reason - I DIYed orchi, so I guess self genital mutilation kek

You're a 6 brat, you just don't like pussy sniffers.

Probably between 4-5 desu, I don't plan on SRS but only because I can't have kids.

Attached: mine.gif (1066x724, 108.2K)

>attraction not admitted
so, he's saying he just knows they want srs even though they say they don't? Kinda sus. Just trying to fit things into his groups instead of actually looking at what's presented. A la Blanchard