Yall really complain on this website about being hons when cis women look like this

Attached: qt3v6lkwaye81.jpg (685x768, 117.99K)

>Bottom 10% of masculine females look like this!
We don't want to look like masculine women user you fucking tard

now you just want to be reassures because you made the retarded decision to rep and now you can't go back without changing your mind about everything you convinced yourself of

How do I trade with her?

Damn he looks hot

ESL posters should be permabanned

Speak for yourself retard, I don't give a fuck what kind of woman I'm seen as as long as I'm seen as a woman. Freaking AGPs these days baka.

>We don't want to look like masculine women user you fucking tard
If your goal is to pass as a woman, that would be enough - people will think “manly woman” before they think “tranny”.

You have showed your face - you’re a pervert whose only concept of being female is being fuckable. And fuckability, to you, usually means being pedobait. You’re all autopedophiles.

She looks fine

>blag blah blah autopedo
Meds. now.

What's the fucking point of transitioning just to look like an ugly woman?

If you have dysphoria, you'll prefer it. If you don't, you don't have to transition if you don't like it.

To ease your dysphoria? What the fuck do you think.

ISO cishon 4 t4t

>>
To ease dysphoria? Some of us don’t view womanhood as “being fuckmeat”

How the fuck does being ugly "ease" dysphoria?

call me that again, that was hot

Because you look like a woman, are treated as a woman, and are occupying the female social role?

That’s what my dysphoria is about

She's cis and I'm not.

Being able to read yourself as a woman should be enough. Not my problem if you have a bunch of internalized shit against "ugly" women

... though I'm a transbian who thinks butch masc women are hot af and usually dates butch cis women, so idk maybe that makes it easier to cope

but some of us are more masculine than even that

Lol people here really calling her ugly when she has the look of a high fashion model

>i experience things this way so everyone else should too

You pass as fucking retarded if nothing else