She had full ffs and looks like a complete guy. Why?

Why does she look like a complete guy despite extensive ffs? Please don’t blame the eyebrows. You stupid fags always blame the eyebrows when someone doesn’t pass. Also, no bullshit “she just looks like my cousin/sister in law/cat litter manufacturer.” You can see other photos on her Instagram where she looks like a straight dude

Attached: 20676AE6-E4D9-418E-8E41-BC42D6E5F922.jpg (1284x1864, 1.52M)

>Why does she look like a complete guy despite extensive ffs?

Don’t know who she is so I can’t judge by any other pics, but in this one she looks basically female, her jaw is identical to a female’s and she has a good midface and large eyes. I frankly wouldn’t clock her in public.

Her eyebrows are thick but placed high on her forehead (probably a brow lift) so they still register as female.

The one flaw is her receding hairline. For fuck’s sake if you have hair like that, wear a wig

Are you fucking autistic? She looks like a COMPLETE guy. Look at her other photos. You are blaming the wrong reason and you can’t see her next to a real female

Attached: A9AA25E7-B61F-4C53-B1CF-A74A0B39CFE4.jpg (1284x1635, 1.48M)

try ivermectin retard

Are you funking serious, AHAHAHHAHA, How retard are you lmao

she looks cute to me, some makeup and hairstyle will do alot, i hope someone makes her happy

please go outside

Literally go outside and look at regular women instead of hiding inside in your room jerking to instagram models or whatever you think women look like lmao

You think she looks like a man because your dysfunctional autistic brain is fixated on trying to identify transgender people. Even if she really does look like a man so the fuck what, people transition for themselves, not for random Internet virgins. Post your own face with a timestamp and let us judge you before you judge others.

Agree with ya, she’s very masculine lineaments (watch nearby her mouth); also those eyebrows are dogshit

Oh yeah in this pic she’s basically a guy, but tbhon you picked a bad picture to showcase that on the thumbnail.

Her midface is actually quite bad, if I were her I’d have a nose job and a lip lift, plus a brow lift and ANOTHER jaw shave because she still has a male jaw

Proof that anglemaxxing is real tbhon

she literally can afford to have those brows, that's how feminine she looks now shut the fuck up
>she’s basically a guy
ivermectin now

Are you fucking stupid? Jesus, this place is becoming worse than Susan or Reddit.
And do you genuinely believe you sound smart by mentioning that medication? You fucking idiot piece of shit?

reminder to pluck your brows

I interact with hundreds of women everyday and have never seen one that looks like pic related

No, you fucking twit. She looks like a man because she looks like a man. There is no conscious effort, no autism, no hocus pocus involved to clock her. She OBVIOUSLY looks like a man. Ask any cis person. Don’t ask other stupid trannies. Stupid trannies have facial blindness

as a ftm, she just looks like a slightly masculine female. she totally passes, at least in her face

you just already know she’s trans so naturally you’re going to seek out features that “prove” she’s male, even if it’s features cis women have

Really? I don't know maybe women are just fuglier where I live then lol.

She already had a nose job and all of the other procedures you listed

>I interact with hundreds of women everyday
I'm calling the coppers on you

She's not fat like you. Probably not lonely either.

Get another one. As for the nose job, why did she pick THAT nose??????

Oh wow. You mention invermectin. Wow wow wow . You are so smart. Are you a med student? Amazing how smart you are. Wow. You are incredible. Wow. Unbelievable that someone on Any Forums would be so brilliant as to mention invermectin. Wow

Because Ousterhout could only do shit noses. She didn’t pick it. And Deschamps is even worse. Ffs chan’s nose is all crooked and bad

This is the most entertaining shit ever, oh god hahaha, please continue

What makes you think I am fat or lonely?

Male skull shape. She probably had very minimal masculine features before ffs, so ffs didn't do very much. The worst feature is the forehead which is broad and bulging. I have the same feature which makes me look like a man.

You are dumb. So very very dumb.

And fags ITT have the audacity to claim that she doesn’t look like a complete, straight dude. Ugh. Complete guy, in spite of her ffs

Attached: F4C0624C-3908-4239-A531-CA23739F766E.jpg (1284x1535, 1.51M)

reads as a woman here

U have to convince yourself females are males, women always look like men. Incel
U r fat we both know it

Yep. Male skull. The skull never lies

Not at all

proof?

reminder that every time a cis girl is posted in /passgen/ everybody is like omg doesn't really pass sorry but you're a qt twinkhon

please go outside

Fuck, it’s probably best NOT to touch the nose during FFS and go for an actual separate rhinoplasty later. My mother basically changed her stereotypical ashkenazi nose to a small button one last year and she’s like 50. Plastic surgeons can basically do magic

He doesn’t pass with the mask on either

Attached: 6FF88FC7-B565-490F-BA16-BA77CC08F9AF.jpg (1284x2421, 2.21M)

she really doesn’t, even here she just kinda looks like she could be a tired european farm woman. this is the most andro pic yet so the voice would be the deciding factor for me

how often do you go outside? how many female faces do you see not on a screen?

Yeah, right

Attached: AFBF1172-AB49-4138-9A9F-47317EE839A3.jpg (716x2009, 653.53K)

Front page tourist here. You're obsessed. Would pass as weird looking female to me at a glance.

Are you fucking stupid? Doesn’t even look trans. Looks like a COMPLETE guy

MAYBE at glance, but after talking to her for 3 seconds, you can clearly see the make

If it gets to talking, it's over anyway, so who cares

She passes as ugly woman in here but probably because the low pic quality is obscuring the lines on her jaw. I’m sorry OP, she really does have potential, but that jaw is enormous.

I take masculine women into account when evaluating passability and even then if I saw her I wouldn’t think manly woman, it’d immediately be “man in a dress”.

I actually think TOOB passes better than her

i know cis women who look manlier, so no, not really

i’m saying this as a female, she has masculine features but i wouldn’t second glance her in a bathroom

Hey, another tourist I wouldn't clock these at all. The ones with hair not covering forehead I might if I tried.

Holy fuck. FFS is, INDEED, fucking useless. It’s over

dont bother with the brainworms here

Top two before FFS bottom two after

Attached: 779BAABE-3B3F-4320-9288-13B30A084A1B.jpg (2048x2048, 779.9K)

You are blaming the wrong things. It’s not her jaw the problem. If you see her in other photos, you can tell her jaw is rather smol ( she had jaw reduction). It’s the upper face and the head that are extremely masculine