Trolling Homophobic Parents with Public MakeOut Sesh

My parents pretend to love and accept me but i can see in their eyes, deep down they wish i was straight. I'm an only child so they want me to have a gf and all that but i am gay and thus i troll the fuck out of them. I always kiss my bf around them, and I don't mean a quick peck, I mean full out tongue down his throat making smoochy makeout sounds so they can't look away.

Before I knew it was illegal I was even thinking of doing some exhibitionism, I'd call my parents to my room and go "MOM DAD HEEEEELP COME QUICK" and they'd come to my room and my boyfriend would fill my asshole with cum just as they open the door, and I'd be right there smiling as a big "fuck you" to homophobia.

Attached: gif.gif (244x350, 1.52M)

ew

gross

WHY DID I OPEN THE GIF HOLY SHIT IM GIVING A PRESENTATION SOON
WHY AM I SUCH A FAG

They would also probably really think it's gross if you started fucking animals, you should do it in front of them to really get a rise out of em.

Homophobic raid.

>My parents pretend to love and accept me but i can see in their eyes, deep down they wish i was straight
Okay, they love and accept you. So you have to be a faggot about it? Get over yourself

you started pitching a tent didn't you

You're just validating their ideology.
They're disgusted but they expected this from the homosexual so they dont do shit. They've already accepted the worst.

Don't live the stereotype on purpose, it is cringe. Be a functioning human being and prosper, than refuse to share it with them till they change..

Attached: 1614801652825.gif (220x220, 9K)

what the fuck, kill yourself immediately

Yes...
why did you have to out me like this

Why are you like this you ungrateful faggot? I would kill to have family like yours. You should be building a career to get enough money for a surrogate so you could give your parents grandkids
FUCK YOU
>t. Cis Gay

If you really don't like your parents then why do you care so much to go out of your way to do this?

Its probably a troll post desu

When did homophobic scum take over this place?

>building a career

To bad its impossible to get a job in the new shitconomy. Otherwise i would

To break them mentally, to show them

> "I am your only son, and I am a flaming faggot who not only likes dick but takes it, this is your legacy, me getting my asshole and mouth filled with jizz"

>My parents pretend to love and accept me
Don't troll them.
Leech of them as much as you can.

I really don't understand why you care that much.
I myself don't like my parents, but I don't want to demostrate them something or whatever, my dream would just be to never see them again and have a happy life. I can't understand wasting so much time on people that you shouldn't care about just to fuck with them

I get off on the thought of my parents watching me and not accepting me but knowing they are powerless as they watch and my boyfriend share saliva.

you know im not conviced you are actually gay,modtly sound like you faking it to rebel against your parents

good troll

>
If you are only speaking sexually then it's another thing entirely.

PSA

this is a troll thread

thank u!