Now that the dust has settled, what did I think about trans representation on the most popular normie podcast?

Now that the dust has settled, what did I think about trans representation on the most popular normie podcast?

Attached: ab6765630000ba8acb09735a561f297c61f88f68.jpg (640x640, 28.6K)

at least its not yet another fucking hon

That midface though, she's an uncannyhon

mental illness isnt a good look or a personality, hon

I'm in the minority but I think she's cool and is right in a lot of places.
Definitely seen better passing though.

I think shes cool and I like her channel esp blaire black. Her videos are pretty light and fun but sometimes it appeals to phobes a bit too much

she didn't talk about diapies =(

Anyone else like Joe Rogan more than Blaire?

wdym? it was blaire on rogan's podcast

Joe is an entertaining stoner uncle simulator
Naturally he'll have some shit takes sometimes but is overall a chill guy to listen to in the background for a few hours

This I may not agree with some of her takes but I like her content overall.

i don't rlly care but this picture has been giving me nightmares

Attached: deusinnobis.jpg (590x756, 171.27K)

This bitch has some clown feet
Imagine almost passing until people look down lmaooo

ikr and it's just...everything
if joe wasn't a fat fuck he'd have a better whr lmfao

she'll never be able to fix her three H's of manliness
>head
>hands
>hooves

Blair is living the tranny dream.

creepy boner is creepy, at this point why doesn't every guy take HRT to suppress them
they're so embarrassing and uncomfortable

>boner
?

I'm very sure he has one in that pic, but maybe it's just the comments on his sub that made me think he does

That C O C K

Attached: 1600526170474.jpg (328x310, 65.18K)

Is this why boomers are seething and trying to remove Joe from Spotify

*sock

No, it's because of anti vax shit. Which is hilarious, considering Joe has had guests talking about their aliens abductions, there was a guy who explained he worked on crashed alien ships for the US govt, he had flat earthers, he had Alex Jones explain that the federal government is made out of lizards who eat babies, and every single podcast Joe explains how you can contact extra dimensional beings by doing DMT.
All of that is fine. But the vax is off limit.

none of those other things are actively killing people, it's just loonies rambling on like a drunk homeless person. telling people to avoid vaccines and eat a canoe full of moose meat instead is killing people. though they ARE the type of people who listen to J*e R*gan so I guess it's not really that big of a loss.