Take hrt

>take hrt
>don't really look female, just look like me when I was 14
uh.. what now?

Attached: unknown.jpg (720x720, 55.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kwtx.com/2021/06/04/texas-mother-charged-after-sneaking-into-school-pretending-be-daughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take more hrt and weight cycle

>Force 14yo you to get ffs
>Boom you look like a female minor

does weight cycling really work? what's the best way to go about it?
Wish I could afford it easily. I don't really want to look like a minor tho desu

I-i meant you go back in time so that when you were 14 you looked like a woman so that now you’d look like you did when you were 14 (a woman!)

oh of course it's so simple!

Depending what weight you're at but usually people just drop 10kg (22lbs) then go unhinged and gain back all that weight, repeat until you look as you like.
This doesn't work if you're already a fucking skeleton (i.e 170cm @ 50kg / 5'6 @ 110 lbs), if thats your case then just go eat like a pig until you're fat and drop back to your weight, repeat until you like where your fat is at.

Why are mtf such autopedo? Is it a cope about lost childhood?
UwU I look so young I got ID'd for alcohol I'm 35 but I look 16!
I see this so often

hello blanchard. this take is a little out there but let's see where it goes

well youth is associated with femininity and highly valued in women. I myself would like to look young but I want to look of age desu

getting 10 years younger is what happened to me in first 7-9 months, after that feminization kicked off proper and I look like a woman my age.

>Being grateful about looking younger is the same thing as wanting to fuck your younger self and this is of course an MtF thing
Have you spent any time, at all, around cis women older than 25?

>Depending what weight you're at but usually people just drop 10kg (22lbs) then go unhinged and gain back all that weight, repeat until you look as you like.
i'm dumb, what does this mean

If you're 5'9 and weight 165lbs, drop to 145lbs via dieting + exercise, then just stop dieting and get fat again via eating 2300~2500 daily calories until you're back to be 165lbs, keep doing the 165 145lbs cycle until you like how you look and then just drop to whatever weight you desire, so do the 165 145lbs cycle twice then on the third cycle just drop to 155lbs and stay there, keep the dieting + exercise if you want a fit looking body otherwise just drop it and try to stay at 155lbs.

That's funny, I just look exactly the same except now I have small cone shaped boobs.

if I'm about 150 rn would you suggest gaining or losing first?

Whats your height

>UwU I look so young I got ID'd for alcohol I'm 35 but I look 16!
kwtx.com/2021/06/04/texas-mother-charged-after-sneaking-into-school-pretending-be-daughter/

about 5'7

Then lose, hit 130lbs and cycle between 130 and 150lbs, make sure to keep your E and T levels at check, the weight cycling only works if you have good hormonal balance.

okay I'll try that, thank you!

most women look like 14yo boys without long hair and plucking their eyebrows so maybe try that

not op but in case I'm not in hrt yet should I start it before losing weight or after?? I'm 179cm (5'10) and obese 107kg (235lbs)

I've already lost around 12kg and plan to continue unless it's counterproductive with hrt

Just drop weight asap, it doesn't matter if you start HRT now or later, all that fat is already on masculine "pockets", just drop and then cycle once you're on HRT.
It also helps if you exercise on top of dieting, a good ass is half muscle half fat.

>autopedo
there is no dumber fotm buzzword on this board right now than this