I quit Any Forums one month ago because I realised that I may be a tranny because I have severe gender envy...

I quit Any Forums one month ago because I realised that I may be a tranny because I have severe gender envy. How exactly do I figure out if i am a tranny or not ?

Attached: 1A9C1E26-208A-4272-AA01-D94B76DB2D89.png (1125x2436, 1.11M)

If you could press a button and become a woman would you do it?

If you don’t want to hear the objective truth that is Any Forums‘s message, you’re a tranny.

reddit tier question. everyone would press that button but transitioning isnt pressing that button its growing gyno

Attached: 1643610859460.jpg (1080x1070, 123.56K)

Do you meet the criteria?

Attached: GD.png (1033x882, 408.08K)

>everyone would press that button
Yes I'm sure there are many cis dudes out there who would love to be women. What kind of retardation is this?

there are. wanting to be the other gender sometimes is normal

Maybe passively wondering once or twice but doing so consistently means you probably aren't cis
Ingest your medication Alicia

Nta but that's not the point. The point is that the button test is fucking retarded anyway because the button doesnt exist, so all it does is crack the eggs of people with gender dysphoria (often leaving them much worse than before because they have become aware of said gender dysphoria) and leave them as casualty crazy reppers

>if you would hurr press the button
>oh you would!!
>congrats, ur trans, now transition immediately
>where's the button? It doesnt exist silly!
>we dont have the technology at all hahahahaha, may I interest you in being a titman? No?
>ok have fun repping forever! Remember, you're not cis, but have fun yearning for a button that I pretended to you exists except it doesnt at all!

never

HAHAHAHAHA
You're a tranny

It is, retard. Stop using "do you want to be a girl" as the only criteria to be trans. Tons of cis men think that they want to be girls. There are plenty of male reasons someone would want to be a girl.

cope

Yes but wont other guys press it too?

sneed

No
t. cis guy

"male reasons" please listen to yourself

Good reasoning but imo it kind of misses the point. OP asked how to know if they're trans, and the button test, while simplistic, is usually indicative. What they decide to do with that information is up to them.
What do you think would have been a better response anyways? Legit curious
Pills. Now.
Are you OP?
Anyways, no, cis guys generally would be at best indifferent. Do the effects of HRT sound desirable to you? (Female fat distribution, less body hair, softer skin, breast growth)

Take your pills, alice

>anime shit
>pol
You're not trans, just a bitter beta male

>a better response
Giving them the actual effects of hrt, adjusted according to OP's age of starting it. No reason to turn someone into a cracked repper using imaginary impossible experiments used to define cis vs trans. Just let them know what hrt does, and the limits of ffs (and the cost of ffs) and whether they want that.

no

Attached: 1622044257625.png (525x700, 382.67K)

half of that board is a poltard. just take your pills, your brain with feminize and the extremism will likely at least reduce or vanish

its not 100% true but if youre a desperate enough chud to go on the tranny board to ask if youre a tranny or not, youre probably one

Thanks for the response, you're probably right. I'll probably take this approach in the future

>Tons of cis men think that they want to be girls
The absolute state of (you)

This board used to invoke a fear response like no other within me, thinking about it made me sick with fear
I remember not even being able to see gays or lesbians without feeling a pit in my stomach and having an anxiety attack
god damn

Attached: 37219e9d9a4c518b0de2744ca290b07a.png (1000x1547, 851.44K)

Were you that in denial?

Would you prefer to be a chad swimming in pussies or an ugly straight woman who experience the worst parts of womanhood? (aka misogyny without a single privilege because straight guys ignore you/make fun of you)
Would you prefer to age as a man or a woman? can you envision yourself not as a cute young woman but as an elderly grandma?
Do you realise that there is a huge chance that you would turn somewhat ugly on hrt? Are you ready to spend thousands of dollars on surgeries just to get on a basic level of what cis people experience?

If any of these questions make you feel confused, i would tell you to think more about your life and what you actually want without jumping straight away for hrt.

good merch wtf

I always knew I was bi at some level though it doesn't really make sense
I also knew I'd become a tranny but didn't know at the same time
I was obssessed with pol even though I'm a minority so it just made me turbo hate myself and hyper paranoid about everything
Idk, I can't even remember looking in the mirror for months otherwise I'd go into a dissociative state
fuck the human brain is weird