hello Any Forums
I am so fucking lonely
I am saying this as a spell to summon someone
I've known angels, I think
I am a transbian and hate myself more than you can hate me
I desperately want to be beautiful and some kind girl's wife
I am drunk off my ass
ask me anything

Attached: 1629306928318.jpg (1080x1227, 70.86K)

why did the chicken cross the road?

because she wanted to die, but also knew that true suicide was unacceptable
so she took more and more risks so that when she died it could be an 'accident' and she wouldn't be damned for it

youre trying to summon angels... on Any Forums? shouldnt you do that on /x/

don't do this, user
its not good for you

please take care of yourself, I'm here if you need me

nah, they're all christcucked over there
I don't think I can really believe this world was created by a loving god

well i hope your gay angel appears drink water in the meantime

it's okay, user. I'm not in the real world. it's okay to do this here. it's okay to be lonely. I want to become a different, higher type of human
im drinking cooking sherry now. the last time I did that I slept for a day straight and almost vomited. oh well

you'll always be a different, higher type of human in my mind

thank you for being alive

Attached: 524f5bd4fba944e68fa4db4fad208f28.jpg (1235x941, 99.84K)

im scared, user
I want to be the aos sidhe
I want to be beautiful
I'm ugly, user. it's why I'm lonely. I'm so so scared. please help me. please make me whole. please, god, I beg you.

I wanna be beautiful too, user
I think you'll be beautiful some day if you aren't already!!
just don't put yourself down :(

I’m afraid. I want to disintegrate, or be reborn as someone else. A true-girl, with a purer love. That’d be a kindness, wouldn’t it?

unfortunately we were cursed with being born this way in our only chance at life

kick life in the balls by being the baddest bitch you can be

I bet you're a heartthrob, don't put yourself down

user I just want to be unmade
whenever I’m drunk I could die at this very moment
I could just end with this divine pain
longing is pure enough to encompass and devour the whole self, even if it and I am stupid

you're not stupid, don't say that
and I understand the way you feel. I understand your pain. but killing yourself isn't the course of action here.

when you die, nothing happens.

why would you subject yourself to death and give up, when you can at least spend a lifetime trying to make things work?

you will get your rest some day. font make it today.

>I am a transbian and hate myself more than you can hate me
That's impossible, just for posting that zoomer retard I hate you more than anyone else in this world.

I don’t want to kill myself I just want to be turned into someone else
there are beautiful potentialities that just need flesh to be born. I could host her. she could be born and kiss girls and feel the blood pumping through her body and everything if I could allow her

unfortunately, that's not something that can happen.. not yet at least.

I’m confused. Are you trying to invoke aeons or archons?

why not? Why wasn’t the world made right? Why do I suffer?

Aeons
I suppose I want to return to that blessed love/annihilation

“O precious necklace, O quetzal feather, O jade, O armlet, O turquoise! You have come into the world, a place of suffering, a place of affliction, a place of searing heat, bitter cold, harsh winds. It is a place of hardship, a place of thirst, a place of hunger. It is a place of cold, a place of tears, Indeed, it is not an agreeable place; it is a place of weeping, a place of sorrow, a place where one suffers affliction. Here your task shall be weeping, tears, sorrow, fatigue…Rest now, repose now on this earth.”

You are perfect. If you are not happy how you are now, you can make yourself into someone you’re happy being. You do not need to be someone else, you need to love yourself. Things can get better. You are more beautiful than you can comprehend. I hope things get better for you, that you find the companionship you’re seeking, and that you can be happy.