Are you getting BLACKED this coming February?

Are you getting BLACKED this coming February?
You're not racist right?

Attached: Copy-of-Black-History-Month-Instagram-Post-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 98.59K)

maybe if they held me at gunpoint and i didnt have a gun

I wish I was American and there were an easy supply of black guys for me to get blacked. But everyone is white in my country.

where?

That's pretty cringe. Why don't you support movements and legislature to culturally enrich your country?

>You're not racist right?

Attached: 87385593_p1.jpg (1125x1107, 269.04K)

not this fucking month again

>another black fem demoralization thread
mfw

Attached: d68.png (600x600, 44.51K)

What's wrong with recognizing the achievements and history of a historically oppressed minority group?

nothing is wrong with it, the blacked meme is just a reminder that everyone finds blacks inherently masculine
being trans and also black isj ust the icing on the shit cake

fuck off retard go to Any Forums with your bait, after your 3 days for off topic that is

Black people are included in the new pride flag so I think they're on topic
Oppression is intersectional

blacked is unrioncially peak racism and sexism lmao not that i care but still your comment is funny

Black queens can be gorgeous
Also checked

The pride flag is not an oppression flag and that board is not an oppression board

sorry, I'm just le deranged mulatto
you are right

its just a bait thread made by a white tranny probably

many such cases

white trans people really like to punch down I've noticed
sad

Attached: 1643570103129.jpg (900x900, 110.54K)

I'm neither white nor a tranny but white trannies should try bbc

BLACK GUYS ARE RUDE AND DISGUSTING THEY HATE CRIME US MORE THAN ANYONE

>there is a single country not run by jews left on earth
trade you citizenship?

Making such generalizations is harmful and hurtful
It's like saying all tranners are rapehon perverts

They do hate crime us the most. Talk to any tranner here from detroit or chicago they all have stories of walking down the wrong street and almost being killed.

t. rabbi goldstein

youre not even trying to hide the bait at that point

Cool it with the antisemitism

>Talk to any afab here from the bathrooms or the dressing rooms they all have stories of walking in the wrong stall and almost being raped

Attached: 1643576806114.jpg (640x641, 39.65K)

they wont thoguh, retard

I hate that you fucking niggers ruined february my fucking birthday's in february I don't give a shit about what some monkey has invented

>t. Nigel Westwickham

based

I'm racist but I would like to fuck with a BBC, its hot

Cope

yeah thats exactly why you find it hot. its always fetishization of black chad, hyper masculinity and racism "that savage fucking my aryan ass is soo hot" etc

I have a white friend who is into sissy femboy shit nad he has a crush on me because he likes tall biracial black boys verbatim
I know he probably has some deranged BBC fetish or something and it makes me want to kms since I'm on fucking hrt
fuckkkinnggggggg autistic white daddd