Would it be cringe to honmode at university when i look like this

would it be cringe to honmode at university when i look like this unsee.cc
/album#JXsmHQuH8crtmrK0

or should i just boymode 4ever

Attached: 20220120_114919.jpg (828x830, 53.42K)

i honestly think you look quite andro and would probably look cute girlmoding or honmoding if thats what you wanna call it... if i saw someone who looked like you with a passing voice id assume it was just a butchy girl

i say do it... its university... no one cares... if you dont pass theyll think your a cute counterculture fem dude and if you pass theyll think you are a girl so either way its better than being seen as a normal dude

just girlmode faggot

ur rlly cute but boymoding is normally more based than girlmoding
do whatever makes u happy tho

You look great, you should be more confident about how you look

Imo you pass. But I know a big part of dysphoria is your own self image and presenting when you’re insecure like that is something that can make you uncomfortable no matter what.
I will respond with a bible passage. It is up to you to make your own decisions.

> "Daddy?"
>”Yes, son?"
>"Wh-wh-wh-wh-what does regret mean?"
>”Well, son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done."
>"And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, would you be sure and tell her…"
>”Satan! Satan! Satan!”

If you have to ask the internet if you should transition maybe you should take some time for yourself lol

Good post, thank you for sharing.

Attached: 1639417365134.jpg (1280x1280, 138.67K)

You need to do something about that hair and then you're good

idk it wouldn't be honmoding tho
i'd definitely rate you
i'd blush if you held my hand/10
t.lowly boymoder who doesn't like men

this lil bible verse is too cute i am stealing it... is it your creation and thus shall i credit it user? or is it from some higher being

It’s a butthole surfers song.

I'm a year hrt lol wdym transition.
like whut
hmm
thank you

Gibby Haynes was truly on one

cringe? nah, you'd be a cute twinkhon
if you live in a lib state then just go for it, you'll probably make cool friends
but that haircut is weirdchamp

yeahh ik
i just wanted to hide my 4head

You could easily girlmode as a butch lesbian. Just find a bisexual gf and do something with your hair.

i already have a gf but do smth with my hair like what

the bangs are fine but you're framing your face a little too hard, if the bangs were longer towards the sides it'd work better.. if that makes any sense idk

I think ik what u mean? idk i think ill look less goofy when tbe rest grows out more im still happy with the bangs themselves tho

babes you pass, dw abt it :)

go out there and shine

ask your gf. all I know it looks like shit at the moment

lol
she likes it