Do trans girls have female souls?

Do trans girls have female souls?

Attached: 7E7BC9A9-8AC8-4604-9C33-A8F86161AD5E.jpg (768x432, 47.06K)

how very apt that you have to click on "No." to enter threads

No, because that would imply women have souls.

No one does. The immortality of the soul is a lie invented by the church to gain converts.

Yes, 100%

No, nobody has a soul except me

>reincarnation predates christianity (judaism) beliefs on the soul by thousands of years
>hinduism says the soul is immortal
Try again.

yeah...female souls...thats why most of you cant pass behaviorally... because inherently you are female...

Attached: 1567656601386.jpg (497x549, 14.45K)

i can't speak for everyone. it would be dumb to act like all trans people are the same. but i do

souls don't have a gender

Yes.

Attached: 1635045364201.png (209x157, 32.75K)

i don't entirely agree. i think consciousness doesn't have a gender, but sex is a nearly all-pervasive phenomenon within biology. if their is a material explanation of the soul i do think it would have a "nature" to it

Your soul is comprised of your thoughts, feelings, and behavior. If these are all feminine, your soul will possess feminine qualities. So some of them do... and quite a lot may not.

this

I think the easiest way for you to know if you do or not personally. Is how do you act when your dreaming?? I'd say are you a girl or a guy in your dreams, but I think that can be influenced in other ways and appearance does not make you any more or less feminine; for this question at least.
But the way you act in your dreams is a lot closer to who you really are, in reference to your soul.

what kind of souls do HRT femboys have?

they don't have one

That of a cowardly little boy, fearing the path to manhood, and yet also womanhood. It's only temporary though, as HRT will force them down one of these paths sooner than later.

Sex is entirely physical so souls are neither male or female.

based
yes for me too, i was a coping christian during my childhood and i thought that when i would go to heaven i would be a female there lol

souls aren’t necessarily immaterial