Cis female here. how does estrogen change the appearance and function of male genitalia, both dick and balls...

cis female here. how does estrogen change the appearance and function of male genitalia, both dick and balls? how do you distinguish girldick from boydick?

Attached: 3811DBA7-7857-4EE3-93B4-D28981CBF900.jpg (300x250, 12.38K)

Girldick ain't got no balls.

ok but what if you don’t get them removed??

They shrivel up like dried fruit.

boydick tends to smell a lot, and usually is taken care of with little to no effort. (maybe shaved but that's as far as people go)
boydick also tends to be on average slightly bigger than girldick and has a higher chance of erections
in contrast girldick tends to be relatively smaller and depends on the kind of girl. some tranners preserve the functions of their dick and therefore can get erect like any man but most lose their libido and their dick becomes a pathetic meat sack with no sexual function. oh and i hear of people saying their girldick is smoother

this is a larp btw, ive never seen another persons penis :c

Smoller, floppier, softer, moister, no noticeable veins, less aggressive and in charge, grows foreskin if cut so you can tie it up with a cute little bow

cute, does it change the scrotum too?

I think it might get darker like the labia during puberty IIRC

you don't get nightly erections anymore, so if you don't masturbate a lot it can visually shrink from always having so little blood in it. like when cis guys are cold. erections can also start to hurt like a bitch. ejaculations are far weaker, but you kinda "get wet" even before that in a sense? also pubic hair doesn't goe up to your belly anymore, it becomes a triangle pointing downwards, like it does for cis women.
that's basically it, the main difference is still that a lot of trans women don't want to use/show you their dick, not something physical

Attached: tumblr_76e9da0539f138d6a45ddad477c4af88_f74e772a_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 1.05M)

Nothing changes.
Tested can atrophy depending on the anti-androgen and the skin may vary slightly because estrogen thins skin but this is minimal and already variable in cis men.
Basically it's just standard male genitalia, perhaps less rigidly erect and perhaps their tested atrophy. Trans women without bottom dysphoria are a bit silly in how they'll imply a difference.

hrt makes benis smaller and soft

>pubic hair doesn't goe up to your belly anymore, it becomes a triangle pointing downwards
That's not really right? Do the hair follicles just die off or something? Can HRT do that?

No, they're a fetishist claiming to have female pubic hair patterns despite the fact it's influenced by androgens and hence mtf can't have it if they didn't develop that during puberty.

the line that goes along the perineum and balls gets darker, skin gets softer all over and there is usually some shrinkage
smells change a lot

>erections can also start to hurt like a bitch
im deadly scared of this. my glans is already super sensitive and just touching it can hurt, i cant even IMAGINE the amount of pain id feel if my dick atrophied and i got an erection for whatever reason. fuck man.

My erections hurt sometimes and I’m not even on hormones (ITS NOT A FUCKING STD)

>dur fetishit
idk user i'm not even on hormones but im low t and if i stop shaving my lower body, less hair than i used to have when i was younger grows back in. i can definitely see how hrt could lead to stronger versions of what i go through.
it's not like the hair follicule dies, it's more like the hair stops growing.

Penises on T get fuller erections, have veins on them, and are in general way more stiff because the erections are so full. It smells musky
Penises on E are way more bendy and soft. The veins are almost not visible and either no cum comes out of it or very very little but even then it doesn't "shoot". It smells way less musky. When on Progesteron it smells a bit female even. Balls seem to hang less?

Im a HRT femboy who's always been all natural and the hair growth patterns absolutely change to a more female shape. Sorry bud dunno what to tell you otherwise.

Very reddit thread

i don't think the hair follicles die off but they become lighter colored and thinner vellus hairs. that's what happened to my chest hair, nipple hair and so-called "happy" trail

Sorry, uneducated retard, but the public hairs are developed in women based on androgen levels increasing and have nothing to do with estrogen, bud.
You're either mistaken or had a similar pattern already, some men do. There's no influence on pubic hairs from estrogen or androgen deprivation post puberty.
t.someone who studied biology

UwU I'm basically a teenage girl

Attached: B9780323079327000107_f009-004b-9780323079327.jpg (483x750, 50.93K)

I'm also studying biology bud and I have literally seen it happen myself. Stop jerking off to literature and start gathering empiric evidence.