Why the fuck is every cis person i know obsessed with hunter schafer. it feels so chasery

why the fuck is every cis person i know obsessed with hunter schafer. it feels so chasery

Attached: hunter.jpg (1200x1638, 252.28K)

bisexuals love andro bitches

because you’ve surrounded yourself with faghags, most normies view trannies with indifference or slight disdain

>why is hollywood obsessed with sexy freaks

shes thin artistic fashionable and cool..? shes famous? shes pretty?

closet homos love hunter because shes androgynous enough for reasonable doubt

maybe, i guess. but why her over literally any other celeb out there?

Hunter dressed like a boy
thoughts?

Attached: 1643605475837.jpg (1080x1080, 225.86K)

Because Euphoria season 2 just came out is my guess
Popular things are popular

much better, as the universe intended

People love talking about their shows. Hunter is just one of the stand out actors in the newest show everybody is supposed to watch. No need to overcomplicate things.

idk why are people obsessed with keanu reeves or marilyn monroe or even hunter schafers costar zendaya? theyre famous, who cares

To be honest she's one of the few tranners whobact .like a.woman and not a freak at times like hontra and PT. She isnt an idiot like Blaire

She still passes more than I ever will.

shes young and gorgeous and is in a popular tv show that is currently airing a much-awaited second season, and yeah, she's got a little wow-factor because she's trans. I think people like her for honest reasons but it doesnt hurt that you probably get a couple woke points openly simping for a trans actress.

yeah but andro folk doesn't like us, they want muh staight partner

>the public finally shows widespread adorement for a trans person
>tranny brainworms warp this into a negative thing
Do you want people to like you or not?

You should be glad there's a transbian in the media for other reasons than rape or violence.

because she is extremely attractive
her character jules is, arguably, more attractive than 90% of female characters in that show. i'm not kidding you can watch the show and notice how she facemogs everyone

it's not that hard to find someone prettier than kumbaya

passes flawlessly as a 14 year old boy

goddamn that's unironically super sexy

>only hire buttugly cishons to star in your show to make trannies look better
>passes to normies as pushing for more ‘realistic’ beauty standards
200 iq move tbhon