My dad kicked me out and told me he would kill me if I ever showed my face again. How was your day today, /tttt/?

My dad kicked me out and told me he would kill me if I ever showed my face again. How was your day today, /tttt/?

Attached: file-20200406-6044-hao5gp.jpg (1356x668, 83.64K)

You should kill him instead and absorb his power

Why did he do that?

I'm sorry to hear that
where are you from

Did you find a safe place to stay in, user?

He hates me for being trans and we kept getting into arguments because he wouldn't let me transition or do anything feminine. He even took the door to my room away and would do daily inspections and basically control my life. I guess today was the final straw because I tried pleading to him after a bad dysphoric episode and he snapped and told me to gtfo or he'll kill me
I'm from Australia
I'm on the train atm to one the lgbt/youth homeless services in the city. I'm hoping they can help me find somewhere to stay for the meantime but I have no job and barely enough money to afford a bond for a shared house. I just feel so shit rn I'm literally tearing up trying to hide my face while writing this. Why did I have to be born trans? Why did I do to deserve this? Maybe I should get off at the next stop and jump in front of this thing instead

I'm so sorry user. I hope things get better for you soon.

I dont live in straya and cant help directly, but things can only go up from here for you, user. Usually these youth services will help you in a job search as well, and being finally able to start hrt also makes a big difference for your mental health

>Maybe I should get off at the next stop and jump in front of this thing instead
do NOT do that user
idk what laws are like in australia but can you report your dad to the police?

Thanks user. I'm just really depressed. I was hoping he would come around eventually but it seems like he will hate me no matter what. I came out to him in September last year and things have just been hell since then
I hope so. I can't deal with this dysphoria anymore it's driving me crazy and now I have no place to stay. I was hoping to get a job so I can save up and move out but I have been too depressed to look for anything
Sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone. I'm just tired of being trans and being hated for literally just existing. I don't know what the law is here either but I'm 18 so I think he has a right to kick me out and I don't think I want to go back anyway. I'm scared he will actually hurt me and I don't think I can handle living under the same roof as him again

Do you have any relatives that can help you?

You did the right thing by leaving hun, he doesn't deserve to have you around if he's just gonna bully you and abuse you for no reason.

Being born trans is a blessing and a curse, we've got alot of strengths and a special beauty, but Most of society hates us for all kinds of reasons. I'm sorry I know how fucked up Australia is rn and none of this shit is your fault at all.

Don't feel guilty over being who you are, we all empathize with you and hope you stay safe and healthy and secure.

Just be good, and Don't think about hurting yourself. Just breathe and cry it out

also from australia here. legally you can't do anything except shit like a restraining order, given that youre 18 and now an adult, theres no obligation for your parents to keep you under their roof. if youre wanting to get a job, theres a massive surge in employment (at least here in nsw), but its usually coming from ringing up the companies rather than looking for advertisements. if not, apply for a pension as soon as possible. i dont believe youll classify into youth homelessness, but youll get into homeless and job seeker payments relatively easily. its not much ($500/fortnight; im on jobseeker+disability) but its better than nothing. what about your mother? is she willing to help you out?

Just one of these days where Im to depressed to do anything. Been bad like this for 10 days now. I hope you have a safe place to stay

My mother kicked my sister out of the house when she came out as a lesbian. 8 years later she's ready to move out in a house with her gf. Don't lose hope it wont always been this shitty

been there, also in Australia. try to get on youth allowance asap at a Centrelink office. you might need to prove your independence and stuff but it depends. I hope the youth services are okay, I saw front yard (melb). good luck user, it'll get better

You weren't "born trans" you have a mental illness and you need to be corrected.

(you)

>Why did I do to deserve this?
Nothing. This is your father's sin
Make sure everyone knows his child is a tranny, something he desperately wants to hide. Make. Him. Suffer.

unironically based

>My dad kicked me out and told me he would kill me if I ever showed my face again. How was your day today, /tttt/?

how did a black kid run into his biological father?
did you run into him outside the courthouse or does the walmart share a parking lot with a popeyes?

I played that new yugioh game and masturbated to one of the cards.