Hello my name is lilith lavender and i am a mtf transbian programmer. also i'm a cat and i'm suicidal...

hello my name is lilith lavender and i am a mtf transbian programmer. also i'm a cat and i'm suicidal. my iq is 140 and i work on fpgas and llvm. i call things "cursed" and i believe that computers have feelings like pixar characters. here is my nsfw alt where i talk about being a sub UwU and wanting to be dominated,etc. with selfies in programmer socks and also i sometimes post drunken depressive rants and perhaps self harm pics. i'll also post pics of myself at 3am then delete them when i wake up. my favorite color is either purple or pink (but I will call it lilac or something). if i'm a weeb, tabun watashi mo nihongo wo hanaseruyo. there's a 50% chance i'm following paxiti on twitter and a 90% chance i follow snale. I probably listen to shit like drain gang or 100gecs. also fuck blanchard i'll bury him with my own hands. and fuck my parents too

Attached: asdgdasg.jpg (553x299, 59.32K)

This is me except also I'm racist

thats awesome. those are all traits that people can have.and you put them into a post. epically pwned my friend.

K.

Why am I still lurking this shithole

Attached: 1636475017310.png (2048x2048, 1.85M)

uhh based
would date this meme person, only issue is i can't dominate, and yes, i do listen to 100gecs, and follow paxiti and snale.
i know this is a joke but all 3 of those i found through non trannies.

i’m jumbo jim and I don’t care

Imagine the smell

>i believe that computers have feelings like pixar characters
okay but you're implying that honouring the machine spirit is cringe or smth

Attached: cogbro-sad.jpg (480x502, 28.52K)

I'm MTF and none of these things (even high IQ) so i might be doing something right.

Nice I'm a suicidal punk top mtf let me live with and own you ahahah

>no diapers
pass

Sounds like Lilith Lovett on twitter kek

literally me

uh hi

crin-
nvm based

this is me but i'm not trans nor a slut
nya lilac is not purple desu

prove it, communicate with us in japanese

i tried so hard to learn japanese but i failed u.u maybe my future trans gf will teach me c:

>computers have feelings like pixar characters
What makes your computer of flesh valid, but one of silicon invalid? Are you the sort of person who also thinks that animals are automatons without consciousness?

well i'm a cis guy but learning japanese alongside a spergy weeb gf sounds like fun

i'm cis chaser doe, but i'd befriend you c:

bro...
we're all gonna make it

Attached: but why.jpg (700x394, 75.59K)