If I pay for friends surgery, will she still be depressed?

I have made a lot of money on crypto, and I was thinking of surprising my trans friend by paying for all her surgery. But is it worth it? Does the surgery actually improve their lives (FFS, hip, lip, nose, etc) or will she still be a depressed loser

Attached: sees your penis.png (699x540, 389.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/h10dxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ffs might help her bdd rest not really

streamable.com/h10dxo
streamable.com/h10dxo
streamable.com/h10dxo

Attached: BB5B9B54-7B9D-4CB7-A1F1-46C35CD3DD3F.jpg (900x600, 308.19K)

FFS actually makes a huge difference. There are other surgeries that are memes, or at least controversial: VFS, GRS, boobs. But FFS is the one that works.

Most trannies need brow bone reduction, brow lift, rhinoplasty, jaw reshaping, and tracheal shave.

Seattle FAGMAN, here.

Made director a few years back and decided to play sugar daddy to twinkhons/transgirls. I paid for some surgeries for a few of them. They are always eternally grateful because of the validation they received from me initially and the fact that most of them never had anyone really support or believe in them truly besides progressives paying lip service. I think most of them will always be a little damaged and no amount of care or money from me would fix that. Once the damage becomes too apparent, I tend to leave them and find new ones. One of the only benefits of living in the area is the plethora of them to choose from.

If I were you, I would spend the money on therapy for her.

Attached: 1641954086306.jpg (512x512, 27.14K)

omg how do i find this? meeting someone like you is actually a dream. she would definitely be extremely happy

We should be friends lol I kinda want to hear about how you got it. Just genuinely curious

>decided to play sugar daddy to twinkhons/transgirls. I paid for some surgeries for a few of them.
How did you even bring it up? Is there a sugardaddy website for trannies?

please add me on discord or snap or something lol

I posted on here before. I bought LINK at 20 cent, sold this year. I now bought ROSE at 5 cent. ($1k Will be $100k in 3 years)

meant to say sold LINK last year and bought ROSE last year, I forget that it's 2022

it got rid of my dysphoria over my face, I'm still depressed because unrelated reasons and I do have dysphoria over other things, but my life is quantifiably better with quantifiably less feelings of hopelessness and dysphoria

Meet them through SA or through their own circles. They seem to have no issue with jostling to usurp each other.

It isn't a traditional sugarbowl arrangement. I prefer sugar boyfriend and girlfriend type scenarios. No allowance or anything like that but sure I'll pay for your rent and tuition and surgeries. Explicit changing of money felt tacky and for most sugar babies it is a little tacky for them as well. Dudes with legitimate money in Seattle aren't all too rare but dudes who are willing to actually put sugar into the relationship are apparently so I am somewhat of a valuable commodity.

I have a pretty specific type. Shorter than me with 6 inch heels so 5'8 and below, thin almost waif like, white, obviously very good grooming and "fit".

Attached: 1643227769221.webm (750x722, 2.92M)

ffs does a fucking lot. and i dont even have it yet

>I have a pretty specific type. Shorter than me with 6 inch heels so 5'8 and below, thin almost waif like, white, obviously very good grooming and "fit".
well... i'm 5'5, thin but not super thin, fit, white, and i'm really big into fashion/design/art/aesthetics

you should add me athena#7814

Ropefuel

Pay for her therapy first. Tell her if she can go for 6 months you'll pay for her FFS. The therapy will go a long way overall.

not a lot you can really do to the rest of the body besides implants.

>not a lot you can really do to the rest of the body besides implants.
srs & hip augmentation

FFS absolutely improves Quality of Life for most people. Not only that, but a lot of trannies have never had anyone invest anything into them, and having someone who cares enough about their well being and success to do something like that could genuinely turn their life around. Hell, I had someone like that who helped me turn my life around, and it wasn't nearly as huge as paying for surgery.
I second this though. Make sure she's in therapy and stress how important it is to you that she continue with it before she gets surgery.

Wanna be friends

Attached: 4mf2n4.png (750x746, 507.83K)