Why do white ftms always look like softbois/twinks/general faggots and little boys but black and brown ftms always pass...

why do white ftms always look like softbois/twinks/general faggots and little boys but black and brown ftms always pass as actual men?

Attached: 23A10638-8804-40BC-8380-6AD0D558E01E.jpg (946x828, 151.03K)

Probably because you're white
People are normally better at analyzing faces of their own race, or at least the race they see the most

>probably because youre white
im brown as hell though

White people have more sexual dimorphism than other races

Cause white women have a certain amount of societal privilege and are effectively babies by society, brown women don't get that. Therefore white trans men cling to aspects of their past womanhood for protection or comfort and black and brown trans men have no reason to do so

This, possibly the most

Did you grow up around white people?

*babied by society

white afabs are less andro looking imo. like their faces are much more obviously feminine. little button noses and herbivore eyes + baby facial structure in general which makes them look kinda pathetic, either that or they look fat and butch

White cis boys also look like faggots these days

Attached: 1_BDUFgCerD4J2PBqEUScTHA.png (916x536, 610.69K)

Left looks completely normal

hyper ftm cope, one on the right looks like a 4 year old boy

No amount of "man up" will find the pooner eyes and button nose and weak chin/jaw, although they could still lift to cope for the body and man up that way, the faces of many white non-cishon pooners are permafucked.

Besides what other anons said about racial dimorphism differences, I wonder if it also has to do with different levels of social acceptance. Recall in the past century where mostly only cishon-type FtMs (who were already very masculine pre-T) were the type to poon out. Perhaps black and brown communities have lower levels of pooner acceptance, causing their short babyfaced dysphoric females to repress entirely, rather than suffer the shame of being permanently visibly trans by transitioning. I can also imagine the community/family pressure would be higher against hyperfeminine females wanting to transition, rather than "really manly dykes who are already almost men anyway so why not"

I NEED A CISPOONER BF SO BAD

no

Attached: 164358601765.jpg (645x1024, 155.67K)

someone needs to start posting StuffieLover itt

Tiny shoulders

I think just like with MtFs, most black transmen are former butch lesbians so they are more masculine and have different reasons to transition. It's mostly related to style ans behaviour than actually having a naturally passing face. Maybe black people also have somewhat different masculine gender roles with a more intense macho ideal

Because black and brown women look like men

white ftm trannies in general pass the worst