Another day of daydreaming me and my best friend are lesbian anime girls

>another day of daydreaming me and my best friend are lesbian anime girls

Attached: 1630298536155.jpg (2312x2088, 408.8K)

>tripdubs
user... im sure you know what this means...

>trip49
user.. it is over

YOU GOT TRIPDUBS AGAIN DUDE HOW MANY MORE SIGNS DO YOU NEEEEED

I don't know what you mean, and I won't be getting tripdubs again because the number will start with 24266

Attached: 1635085403524.png (553x559, 135.26K)

Make your dream a reality

impossible and you know it, if you don't you're simply dumb and I won't bother arguing

Why do repressors always deny themselves any chance of happiness? It's depressing, take your pills already.

can't speak for op here, but i can very well deny myself any chance of happiness and take pills, that unfortunately won't save you alone

>dude take the drugs you will just look like the anime girl

>no pussy
>no real tits
>no cute eyes
>no cute voice
>no permanent removal of body hair
>no anime girl childhood
>no anime girl life
>not even anime girl appearance (3dpd women do not look like anime girls)

you might be happy and delusional, but at least I am sad and smart

Attached: 1637038598105.png (1000x563, 1013.49K)

>no real tits
what do you think sex hormones do exactly? lol

>but at least I am sad and smart
is that really any better though? I'd rather be happy and delusional desu, no point in suffering if at least some of that suffering is avoidable

give you ugly tits that appear out of nowhere instead of showing up during puberty, you'll never do the anime girl thing of comparing bust sizes
A human is nothing but his intellect

instead you can do the cute transbian thing of comparing bust sizes. just because you can't literally get the platonic ideal doesn't mean you shouldn't improve your life

No, you're delusional and retarded. Literally all of those are attainable with HRT started early enough and/or surgery except for not literally being an idealized narrative version of a real human.

>cute transbian thing of comparing bust sizes
nothing cute about 3dpd female-lookalik
you're lying and you know it

you're lying to yourself retard
adjust your goals to the real world and do something about your shit, or in other words take your fucking pills

>change your goals and suddenly your goal is achievable
woa.... why would anyone want to fly when they can simply get on a plane...

Attached: 1629072487760.jpg (900x1200, 562.7K)

there will never be a thread about wanting to be a anime girl that is not ruined by trannies will there

Attached: 1634512214163.png (664x562, 635.7K)

>there will never be a thread about wanting to be a anime girl that is not ruined by trannies will there
you're literally a tranny, on the tranny board
just because you have some retarded cope that "if i can't achieve perfection, there's no use in trying at all" doesn't make you any different than us. it just makes you the average retarded repressor

>impossible
mind uploading might be possible, but it might require extensive knowledge in metaphysics, biology, and physics. if you ever find the will, contact me on this throwaway discord acc, and i may get back to you

coonan#9620

Attached: 1639253253451.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

I have the will to upload my mind on a digital world where I am a anime girl, if you mean the will to take drugs to look like a ugly 3dpd woman, no I don't have any desire to do so

Attached: 1636248610118.jpg (1280x720, 274.93K)

the technology to perform mind uploading or to be able to live in some full-dive VR world probably won't happen in our lifetime, and if it does it won't happen until you're like 95
stop coping and take your pills loser, don't waste your entire life chasing after the impossible

>I have the will to upload my mind on a digital world where I am a anime girl
how about anime dolls (pic semi-rel)?
>if you mean the will to take drugs to look like a ugly 3dpd woman, no I don't have any desire to do so
of course i do not mean this. i dislike trannies simply because they think too small

Attached: 1623959726004.jpg (2048x1536, 334.33K)

>you're lying and you know it
>pussy
There's a surgery which gives you a 90% as good equivalent.
>real tits
Hormones do this. And of course if you aren't satisfied, BA has advanced a lot as a surgery.
>cute eyes
Makeup helps accentuate your eyes and make them cuter. Brow reduction typically makes your eyes cuter, too.
>no permanent removal of body hair
HRT decreases this, and laser exists.
Literally all of your concerns can be remedied with HRT, basic cosmetics, and surgery.
>b-but surgery cost money ;_;
If you can't scrounge up a 5 figure sum of money, you're even more of a failure of a man than you are a failure of a woman.

Oh, and of course
>cute voice
Voice training is a thing, and failing that, there's actually a very low risk surgery to raise your pitch like 50-60 Hz. Unless you have a very deep voice, you will sound entirely female.

It is better to work towards something that is perfect than to settle for less than the bare-minimum, I would rather learn self-induced schizophrenia and pretend I am a anime girl than to take drugs to look like a 3dpd woman and pretend I am one
>how about anime dolls (pic semi-rel)?
I love Kigurumi, however I am poor so I can't afford them, and they have quite a lot of limitations like the fact they can't change expression and also I heard it's very hot inside the suit, which would make it a pain for people who live in tropical countries like me
>of course i do not mean this. i dislike trannies simply because they think too small
good, I feel the same

Attached: 1632969918676.png (900x599, 883.69K)

>won't happen in our lifetime
if it doesn't happen, it would only be because i have concluded it impossible

Attached: Disgaea5-MaoMugshot.png (250x250, 67.23K)