Neovag

Why should I get SRS? It always seems to turn out bad and I kinda don’t want a wound in my groin. Not a bait post I’m legit asking

Attached: 05E0FE80-AB01-4C26-A0FB-875B8B0C6291.jpg (767x920, 331.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210720100429/http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/conway.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this because of that bodtched srs thread?

Nah there’s this poster that keeps responding “get SRS” to threads that are only tangentially related. Okay so why then?

because even a gaping bloody leaky hole in your body that looks like the thing from alien is better then a penis for people with gender dysphoria. its far from perfect but ill take that over penis any day

> because even a gaping bloody leaky hole in your body that looks like the thing from alien is better then a penis for people with gender dysphoria.

this is weird cope. I by no means like my penis but if it’s that or the aforementioned leaky hole, I’m choosing to maintain my corporeal integrity

yeah i don’t get this. every post op that i’ve known irl lost depth even with regular dilation, and those are the ones that fared well. why would i want to go through tens of thousands of dollars and intensive surgery just to end up hating my body when i can do it right now, as if, for free?

Literally lol, zero stakes bet, zero stakes lost. Im gonna keep my estrogenised 2 incher

>gaping bloody leaky hole
tell me you've never talked to anyone that has had SRS without telling me you've never talkd to anyone that has had SRS

not the case in your experience? have you had it? if so please tell us your story

Exactly, ive only seen incredible results and these people come here hungry for penis so bad they make shit up, its really sad, and if they post known bad srs results its almost always fron lack of care or a chop shop doctor and every other result is just fine or exceeds expectations, they are just running out of ammo and can not cope to save their lives.

>what is burden of proof
Look I know that there's little point arguing with you but I'm just hoping that people don't think what you're saying is true
I know plenty of trans girls who have had SRS and are happy with it
also
>gaping
no
>leaky
no
>hole
yeah
>not the case in your experience
I haven't had it because I'm a dude, but going by this thread neither have you so what kind of question is this?

Being able to wear tight pants and shorts without tucking is nice. That feeling of looking down at your body and not seeing your cock down there anymore is nice. The possibility of being able to have sex and not having to deal with anal is nice. Getting srs isn’t without various potential negative consequences so i don’t blame anyone for forgoing it but for myself? I’ll take having an ugly pussy and everything else that comes with it for the many positives it’d bring to my life

Why are you bringing up big debate words like burden of proof and getting defensive I’m literally just on the fence and looking for advice

Attached: 0F727098-1419-4D15-A7E3-D2FF8B7F01B1.jpg (828x809, 482.89K)

Hm okay i suppose that makes sense

Sorry for going on the defensive, I thought you were the other poster
Most SRS talk here is just people spreading massive amounts of misinformation

Yes but your probably true trans unlike these demented fucktards, they wouldn't understand the concept anything but being legit agp or just femboys who can't socialize and integrate and who bundle in hoodies afraid of mommy and daddy's aproval or something.

Simple answer? You can actually go into women spaces and not get treated as a freak.

You can finally be 100 % sure that guys like you for who you are and not because they want to play with your penis.

You can finally get fucked as you always dreamed about instead of watching Tiny4K and other videos of massive cocks pounding tight pussies.

Lastly you stop being a tranny, you will actually have finished your transition and then start your life as an infertile woman

The reason there are so few Post-Op reviews is that girls who get it simply stop being a part of the trans community and just live their life as a normie.

Hm oki makes sense. Ty user.

big agree

Read this website for information. web.archive.org/web/20210720100429/http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/conway.html

The site is down, but it is still viewable on web archive. The section on SRS explains what it is really like. The stories of women who have undergone it are especially useful.

this. but
>The reason there are so few Post-Op reviews is that girls who get it simply stop being a part of the trans community and just live their life as a normie.
is not true. maybe for a lot of people but there are so many trans girls on instagram who have had it and are openly trans and rave about the surgery. this place makes it sound awful when in reality it’s the best thing a lot of people have done