Why does no one fucking voice train??

Seriously 90% of the fucking trannies online I see do absolutely zero voice training like jfc do you retards not realize that you can be a hon and pass if you have an uberpassing voice?? And it doesn't matter how well you physically pass if you sound like a dude you'll be treated as one. Fuck man even sounding like a high pitched faggot is better than doing 0 voice training, its better for people to think you're a tranny than a male.
Like that fucking antiwork retard, did you know they're trans?? I didn't. When I saw them first I got confused and couldn't figure out if they're a guy or a girl, then I heard the voice and realized they're a dude, and figured they're just a giga onions boy.

tl;dr fucking voice train retard. It's not that hard, just get through it

Attached: iwasawa-iwasawa-kenkichi-angel-beats-cast-1799662289.jpg (493x277, 23.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/16y6wErKRnfU
voca.ro/1lFbtQDFQWU8
voca.ro/1mgMNWJEUAFh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do. I’m just not good at it yet :(

I just sound gay

it all genetics so why bother trying I'll always be a voicehon

Angel Beats was the best. my voice is slowly changing with pratice and although i'm not there yet it will be at some point. remider that minimum effort is better that nothing

voca.ro/16y6wErKRnfU
i still sound like a gay dude tho

Sounds like any American woman lol

are you hugboxing

As long as the person is pretty enough a guyish voice is just hotter, doubly so for femme-presenting theyfabs on low dose T

You sound like an american woman.
t. australian

There's no point in voice training if I'll never pass anyways

>voca.ro/16y6wErKRnfU
u sound slightly tranny but u don't at all sound like a guy

>u sound slightly tranny
so i sound like a man

No

Wahhhhh validate my self hatred and hours wasted trying to acheive a impossibly perfect ideal *rolls around on floor beating my arms against the carpet*

i don't want my family to find out

>And it doesn't matter how well you physically pass if you sound like a dude you'll be treated as one.
this is not really true depending on how you present yourself. being treated like a girl is a sum of parts; people don't even always treat you like a normal dude if you have something as basic as painted nails or wear eyeliner

karen voice

oh no

cope harder non-passoid

my voice is kinda weird and naturally it sounds kinda male, but when I do girlvoice it just sounds really forced and my lisp gets worse, i sound like an autistic kid or something
>Normal voice
voca.ro/1lFbtQDFQWU8
>girlvoice
voca.ro/1mgMNWJEUAFh

Attached: 1641799946523.jpg (2400x3200, 1.57M)

because I don't give a shit lmao