Lets discuss penis size

lets discuss penis size.
a few talking points
>How does penis size affect personality?(studies find that overwhelming amount of homo men with small dicks are bottoms)
>what size are you, how do you feel about it?
>what do you find attractive, unattractive?
>does it matter or is it a silly obsession?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 013023.jpg (636x400, 78.95K)

>tfw big nose

Attached: 112-1121945_post-pepe-hanging-himself-gif-clipart.jpg (320x380, 51.4K)

This can't be true I have a big nose and no penis

just means you got a big clit

According to the cia factbook the perfect penis size is 5.6" on average, for gays 7.2" and for woman 8.1"

(:

what cia factbook?

cartilage and bone size correlates with growth hormone which correlates with overall masculinization. nose size highly correlates with phenotype however making this measure unreliable

I really wish we could destigmatise having a small penis, I think it fucks with people's heads a lot. No one wants to speak out against dick shaming because they feel so much shame about outing themselves.
My dick is six inches and I can't even speak out against it because then people will think I have a small dick. It sucks.

>>How does penis size affect personality?
idk. im a gender dysphoric male bottom with a 7 inch. i guess it’s good cause it’s not like absurdly large or small so i never really thought about it much other than wishing i didnt have it
^^^
>>what do you find attractive, unattractive?
i just like a nice shape and desu smaller dicks are better for sex and blowjobs bc i dont have to put nearly as much effort in and i can take it way longer/rougher. a really big dick does make my mouth drop and brain go a little haywire tho
>>does it matter or is it a silly obsession?
doesnt matter at all

i'm 6 inches and vers. and yeah of course micropenis guys become bottoms. its out of necessity, not many are gonna jump on a baby carrot.

i prefer dicks between 5 inches and 7.5 inches, uncut is a must. i like it when theyre a little bit curved.

sauce
> big noses are chad
sure, kike

don't reply to me if you have no reading comprehension

7 inches is slightly absurd on a bottom but in a hot way. ugh big dick bottoms are the best
> i just like a nice shape and desu smaller dicks are better for sex and blowjobs bc i dont have to put nearly as much effort in and i can take it way longer/rougher. a really big dick does make my mouth drop and brain go a little haywire tho
ugh accreate

I- I need bout tree fiddy

stopped reading at "nose" so i could make the jew joke. seethe

>seethe
you take dicks up the ass

do tops ever get performance anxiety when they see a bottom with a nicely sized dick? idk anyways, sometimes im flaccid and people seem to like that sometimes. i would love to wear a cock cage too but i feel it’d look stupid

>not many are gonna jump on a baby carrot.
what size is a baby carrot according to you?

Do women with large noses have big clits?

>How does penis size affect personality?(studies find that overwhelming amount of homo men with small dicks are bottoms)

While I am a bottom mine is average length but thin. Also I am only 5'4 so of course I am a bottom

Fitting

>what do you find attractive, unattractive?

circumcised dicks are nice, it doesnt make much difference though

idk im just using colorful language.
personally, i can make it work with 4 inches but 5+ is preferred.
i would definitely not bottom for less than 4. but if it was 6 or more i would be way more likely to hook up. below 5 i probably am indifferent and will ghost on grindr. if i found out after meeting i would suck it up.
from my sexual experience i get the feeling soem do, at least inexperienced asians.

Only height correlates with penis size. Weight kind of too but not with the bone-pressed method
t. I have autism and read almost every study on this

Why is 4"-5" such a problem for you? (reeeee)