How do I become a boymoder who owns land and doesn’t have to work another day in my life?

How do I become a boymoder who owns land and doesn’t have to work another day in my life?

Attached: AF08934D-1038-4407-863C-EDF5C56D3F9E.jpg (556x676, 68.69K)

just have your rich parents buy some for you

you come to my place and rub your boymoder dick on my girl dick.

I don’t have that
Okay I don’t want to pay for rent or any expenses though. A weekly allowance is needed also so I can buy stuff for myself.

ok. but i expect lots of coom and a big hard boymoder dick to play with.

Uh yeah sure you better live in a nice neighborhood too or I’ll just destroy everything you own and leave

Start by getting a job

Why are you so mean user. I just want to kiss you and love every inch of your yeah.

Because I only want your money. You can do what you want to my body as long as you pay up.
No I will never work a day in my life. I’m better than that.

>No I will never work a day in my life. I’m better than that.
Why would anyone pay for you to just be a lazy ungrateful slut all day? You're a dime a dozen, what makes you special over any other tranny except that you're a golddigger?

I’m hot and you’re probably low value

With that attitude I rather slice you up and eat you instead.

We used to own land but we sold it because I won't become a farmer.
Land is cheap and nice where nobody lives.
Empty houses everywhere.

>accusing anyone of being low value
>only thing they bring to the relationship is being a NEET

And you should be grateful to date me? Maybe work on yourself first before letting out your anger on me because you’re so low value and probably going to die alone.

you will NEVER get a rich gf/bf, I'm sorry user.

You shouldn't care.
It's the asshole that used to post on r9k

I’ve had them before? It’s not hard to date up and hide my toxicity? You’re clearly out of my league if you’re seething that I only like rich men.

>You’re clearly out of my league if you’re seething that I only like rich men
user I'm a tranny lmao, not a chaser. I have no reason to seethe
I'm just saying you will never get the type of guy you want

>You can do what you want to my body as long as you pay up
>tfw no poor golddigger gf to coerce into doing more and more disgusting things
nng. why wasn't i born rich bros?

Attached: gasoline.jpg (640x398, 38.32K)

Then you should date up too? Understand your value and look into richer neighborhoods to find a rich boyfriend. There is no reason to ever settle for a poor loser.

I would rather date someone I actually loved than just leech off another person for their money

While that is extremely noble it’s incredibly unlikely and a fallacy to keep people in the middle class. You keep dating up and socializing with only wealthy people until you find the perfect match. There is literally no reason to settle for a poor boyfriend outside some dumb moid self righteous cope.