I think it's safe to say this is Trigger's magnum opus. They finally learned how to write an ending. I feel empty

I think it's safe to say this is Trigger's magnum opus. They finally learned how to write an ending. I feel empty.

Attached: Cyberpunk - Edgerunners - S01E04 - MULTi 1080p WEB DV H.265 -NanDesuKa (NF).mkv_00.08.37.350.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

They still haven't made something better than original FLCL and TTGL

Ok faggot you won I'll watch your shit jewflix show

Attached: 1662557093694376.jpg (335x362, 43.42K)

Not Trigger, but surpassing TTGL is a hard thing to do when it is one of the best if not the best Anime of all time

Attached: 3649941f57709dd6b8c1938f7dd8f4f18afdc8c7.jpg (500x714, 243.09K)

Attached: Dv0dEq-XQAAq692.jpg (399x389, 41.45K)

the scriptwriter was a Pole from CDPR actually

Trigger (almost a decade ago) was comprised of old Gainax people who mainly worked on TTGL. Nowadays it seems like Netflix's personal anime studio.

>They finally learned how to write an ending.

It's literally the same ending most of Imaishi's shows have

/m/ is still mad to this day.

Wasn't this written by a bunch of the writers from the game and adapted by Trigger?

How the hell does BNA and Cyberpunk alone, and I guess LWA but that was only a normal streaming license, make Trigger Netflix's personal studio when in the same period there also was Luluco, Kiznaiver, Franxx, Gridman, Dynazenon, Promare, Star Wars Visions, all outside of Netflix?

Hell, even BNA was actually still a TV show that just happened to premiere first on Netflix, Cyberpunk is the only real Netflix show they've done.

I'm not playing the game, stop making threads.

The story was written by a dramaturgist from CDPR and Trigger wrote the scenario based on it.

>They finally learned how to write an ending. I feel empty.

It was written by CDPR, not Trigger. And I told Any Forums it was going to be depressing before it even released, CDPR has got a fetish for writing depressing shit in Cyberpunk.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-and-sex-with-Johnny-Silverhand-the-comment-of.jpg (1280x715, 89.61K)

Cyberpunk world is a dystopia after all

thanks user now make 10 more threads to go with the 10 currently up you dumb shill nigger faggot

>Trigger (almost a decade ago) was comprised of old Gainax people who mainly worked on TTGL.
Yep, most of the old heads moved to Khara and proceeded to not make anything ever again. Trigger is populated by Expo prodigies now.
>Netflix's personal anime studio
Name 3, you can't cuz there's only 2.

>CDPR has got a fetish for writing depressing shit
I mean, they ARE an Eastern-European company.

>Cyberpunk is the only real Netflix show they've done.
Netflix only got the distribution rights you retard. Cyberpunk is more of CPDR than Netflix

EXCLUSIVE distribution rights. But you're right that even this show wasn't ordered by Netflix, goes to show how wrong the user calling Trigger their studio was.

It's almost like they are trying to portray that cyberpunk is dystopian