What surgeries/ procedures do you want done?

Pic related are my goals. I reckon i can save £18k in 3 years. So by 2025 i should be reaching my final form.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-204841_Samsung Notes.jpg (619x486, 106.07K)

VFS is a meme, it's larynx mutilation. Just voice train, seriously.

Are teeth really that expensive?..

>VFS is a meme, it's larynx mutilation

Tried voice training, its almost impossible for me user. Its my biggest barrier to passing. I know even with surgery i will still need to voicetrain, but my vocal cords have been swimming in testosterone for 30 years now

I am a repressor so none. But if I transitioned I would definitely want SRS and FFS. Breast implants would depend on natural growth.

Thats the cheapest i can find

I'll probably be spending 60K on FFS and 13K on shoulder reduction

I was gonna say that teeth can't be that important, but you're British, so I get it. Wonder why it's so stereotypical of bongs to have crooked teeth.

do poor people really spend 4k on getting their teeth straightened? just use a whitening toothpaste and floss

forehead reduction, rhinoplasty and orchiectomy are a must

srs probably but i'm far from being ready

BA if i get conetits from hrt

already getting laser on my face which was surprisingly cheap

ffs is most important and probably most expensive cause i want to get it with facialteam so i need to add travel and accommodation. at least genital stuff i get for free

>Wonder why it's so

The most expensive dental care in Europe. Some of the worst service.

I have a medical need to have them straightened. One of my teeth is literally one row back.

If i went abroad and got cheap braces, the dentists in england will refuse to treat me, regardless of how much i pay

>forehead reduction

I had brow bossing and hairline lowering. The HUGE scar from the hairline lowering is depressing, plus it will take about a year for my hair to grow back.

I just hope it makes my hairline look lower, because it actually looks higher now! Lol. The surgeon has told me to be patient

>teeth whitening
>dental implants
>botox, fillers forehead
>hairline lowering
>hair implant to hide scar and round out hairline
>rhinoplasty
>forehead and jaw feminization
>chin implants
>lip lift
>lip fillers
>full facelift
>breast augmentation
>bbl

Possibly clavicle reduction and bbl.

Imagine not desperately wanting to get SRS and being willing to do whatever it takes to get it despite knowing full well all of the side-effects and possible complications.

how many days of viewership on hypnotube did you go through be honest

none i'm just too ugly

I had my asshole bleached and shaved at a Thai salon and it only cost 50 dollars

Ffs(getting it in a couple months)
BA
BBL
SRS

I’ll probably get it done in that order

If you have medical condition shouldn't it be free

why eye laser surgery?

I probably want all of them besides breast implants cause those always look bad.

>FFS -done-
>BA -done
>orchi -requires a million letters from psychs and i don't even have a diagnosis -
>Hair transplants - 50/50 on whether i want it -