So was it just the cheeks that were prosthetics or the jaw too? Or did she get FFS at some point...

So was it just the cheeks that were prosthetics or the jaw too? Or did she get FFS at some point? I refuse to believe this can be achieved through angles alone.

Attached: 876543ew1.jpg (1755x800, 1.16M)

Probably FFS

looks like HRT just made her less gaunt to me

tbf there's obvious contouring in the left pic so it could be lighting and makeup as well as angles

the cheeks were prosthetic for performances if I recall

lrn2read

Remember Tzef "won't medically transition" Montana when on IG to say Sophie wasn't trutrans?

I just saw that on Any Forums lol knowing Tzef it's probably asinine breakup bitchiness and not at all true but it's quite funny to imagine the shitstorm that could have been if the most adored and talented trans artist in history to date turned out to be a cis man larping for entirely cynical reasons

we didn't get to hear enough of her work to tell whether she would have fallen off (ha ha ha) in terms of her own songwriting but she was undoubtedly the best audio engineer of her generation if nothing else, easily

Alright, stop the thread, before we go any further I need to know if this is actually SOPHIE in blackface or a shoop lmfao

She shaked it up and make it fizz ( her brain and internal organs )

probably pushed but no one is going to investigate it since it was ruled suicide

>I refuse to believe this can be achieved through angles alone.
you are dumb and blind

His music was shit and forgettable, people only remember him because he was a tranny. He had good looks but he still fucked it up by trooning out. Didn't he make a song about disrespecting God only to smack off the pavement anyway lmao?

ESL tier larp

Your desert nigger religion is fake as fuck.

Should've stayed a chad. Sad!

Attached: 1641338758345.jpg (773x551, 191.27K)

I think she got FFS with Deschamps-Braly. I was there for a pre op appt and he mentioned a client who was a famous DJ with houses in SF and Berlin. I'm just assuming it was her.

Weird, there's not really anyone else it could be but I don't remember her having any downtime from public appearances etc. since It's Okay To Cry came out where she would have gotten away with being all swollen and healing for half a year

oh wow that does totally look like DB's jaw work in retrospect, I never noticed that before

bump

nice psyop. he was handsome, his transition was a larp anyway.

Attached: sophie-xeon.jpg (1024x683, 52.5K)

now, I see it. he got legit nerve damage his left eye. wtf.