All afabs should be made to take T from early puberty

It would benefit everyone

> normalizes hon traits and pushes the threshold for passing for MTFs
> FTMs will basically be cis
> cis men will have easy access to sex whenever they want, since T will make women hornier
> cis women will develop better mathematical skills, aggression, and physical prowess, allowing them to finally move on from their history as the second sex and ending sexism

Attached: 6AF11F55-F482-427D-AC1A-9877BB486A90.jpg (750x409, 32.25K)

bullshit

crazy "hrt tomboy" user at it again get a grip lady

An extremely based take. As a cis woman on T, I can also confirm that T has great mood-stabilising feel-good effects on top of everything you have mentioned. Even roidgirls who low dose it for lifting report positive mental effects which are even better than various female roids like var.

paradise.

post 1rms

I’m a cis male chaser. I just realized that the lack of virilization in half of the human population is the primary cause of the world’s social ills.

It’s pretty simple when you think about it - women are quite literally the result of a fetus not responding to androgen exposure. Non-virilized women are quite literally defective.

The best part about this is that it literally doesn’t affect fertility or does any real societal damage like the reverse would - AFABs on T can still get pregnant albeit they’re less fertile than those not virilized.

“Testosterone is poison”, you say? I say it is the solution. Virilize all the non-virilized population, and then they live as virilized women, just like trannies except fertile.

Bench press 115lbs, squat 170lbs, deadlift 210lbs

Looks bad ik but I'm 106lbs so

You could break me in half and I’m a cis man lmao

It's the 'hobby gap', like how runners think it's normal to run 40 miles a week and they think 20 miles is low but that's a lot to everyone else.

So yeah it's really "meh" by lifting subculture standards, but I am stronger than a 6'1 cis m friend since he is 135lbs and has barely ever exercised in 20 years

Bump

I exercise but mostly just as a way to increase my base metabolic rate a little bit, I don’t seriously expect to gain muscle. My diet is shit and I’m an anamoder, so I don’t put protein in my body.

Bump, give me attention you cowards

>a cis woman on T
God you retards make me seethe so much.

>1rms
That's it?
You're just a failure of a man

Attached: socrates.png (1080x1246, 822.21K)

>You're just a failure of a man
That’s the point. I have no desire to succeed as a male in any way other than financial. I wanna be blonde, pretty, skinny, rich, and a little bit of a bitch

>> cis men will have easy access to sex whenever they want, since T will make women hornier
>> cis women will develop better mathematical skills, aggression, and physical prowess, allowing them to finally move on from their history as the second sex and ending sexism

Thinking masculinization of women is the goal is basically foid genocide desu

Women can be masculine, you idiot

God I wish I had monkey feet. Like all of humanity has monkey feet. You know how much we could do with 4 hands?

I wish we had digitigrade feet instead, so we could be speedier. Humans have the worst of both worlds in terms of feet.

Don’t say that in a board full of trannies

Are any bipeds digitigrade, now or in the past? I don’t think so