Chasers why do you go for tranners

What do you find attractive about tranners.

Physical or personality wise?

Attached: 1638628123148.jpg (1074x1334, 188.86K)

inb4 chasers just talk about dick

Attached: chaser_bf.jpg (964x574, 58.46K)

it’s the dick for me

i find “male” physical traits extraordinarily attractive when feminized

twinkhons are the epitome of androgynous beauty

Yeh tranners can stay the fuck out of this thread.

But what if we're sad and lonely and want to talk with people who are actually interested in us for a little while?

it’s definitely the androgyny that does it for me. attractive mtfs and ftms that don’t quite pass are the hottest people on earth to me

I prefer the concept of femboys over trannies.
Femboys just seem more genuine to me.
Also I love dicks.
Sorry hon, men either like pussy or they like dick.
Can't fuck your personality, which is probably annoying anyway.

>can’t fuck your personality

i’m going to have to politely disagree. shy and passive is both adorable on the streets and in the sheets

Where the fuck did you get my picture?

I just wanna suck their big juicy tranny dicks

Please don't post me, can you delete this

Small, useless dick on a feminine body is something I find attractive. From there I sort by personality.

>Big
>Juicy
We all have atrophied dicks that still make most of us dysphoric, sorry user

Both, they're like racially mixed people (who I also find extremely attractive), but they're like, gender-mixed but they work overtime to eliminate facial/body hair and rough skin and be as feminine as possible and even if they don't succeed the effort is a huge turn on. I also like their constant need for validation and the way they respond so favorably to the simplest things, like not talking to them like they're shameful sex toy, or being willing to be seen with them in public, imagine a woman who is delighted and surprised literally just because you weren't immediately a horrible asshole, why would anyone not go for that? It makes me feel like a gigachad master of seduction. The courtship ritual is so straightforward, obviously there's usually a whole host of issues beneath the surface but it's not like the average cissy is well adjusted either.

Except for these types, obviously not every tranner has a good personality but this is a transbian anyway so it's not like we'd ever get together.

Its on my hard drive sis. You're cute so I saved you. I can post your other one too if you want, its even cuter.

>We all have atrophied dicks
We know.

This is my Instagram pics :,( please I don't want to be posted on this site

If a chaser is into feminized dicks, that's fine with me, but I hate when they call it shit like big and juicy when that is so far from the truth, it just weirds me out

Was meant to be a response to

was always insanely attracted to women that looked “like guys,” e.g. andro women who are often lesbians, then a tranny started messaging me and i gave her a shot and the rest is history, idc about penis/vagina as long as you’re a girl. trannies are better than cis women. their femininity is amplified by their androgyny, they make better companions than cis women (forced to grow up earlier, often male socialized), they’re way hornier, thr list goes on.