Why do so few tranners practice witchcraft?

Why do so few tranners practice witchcraft?

Attached: Witch20.jpg (1200x864, 305.34K)

i want to hex the jews and bring their evil religion down.

Witchcraft is not real.

Because if we could just be cursed by a witch to be female all the money, dysphoria and DIY was for nothing.

CAPTCHA: HAVFK

living in citys and being highly secular due to the social preassure to be an athiest there. most small town and country tranners I know are either witchy, or more seriously into practicing a faith

Attached: __tsukuyomi_ai_voiceroid_drawn_by_neon_tetora__sample-9173771b3872bce32f444c60ebc56302.jpg (850x1020, 192.62K)

You might not believe it but due to witchcraft I've begun battling Hegel in my dreams. I lose most fights but I'm getting closer to having the upper hand

it's very obviously real and you'd know that if you'd made even the slightest attempt to delve deeper into the subject

magic battles, hexes, and secret societys are agp. divination, blessings, and solo/small coven work is hsts. change my mind

Attached: 1631170983521.png (990x1066, 55.11K)

you got this user I believe in you :)

Attached: fren.jpg (736x736, 60.09K)

idk how. my ex was wiccan and every time i tried to ask her about it she was extremely vague or just looked annoyed with me

I just placed a curse on you.

Before I knew that you can medically transition I started to look for some magic rituals to become a woman. That’s how I learned about trans people lmao

Attached: 972E3558-4EC1-4254-B12B-2EB31B52A4DB.jpg (1200x652, 106.3K)

Because no one actuallt believes in that nonsense. They just pretend to for “aesthetic” purposes, and you trying to get her to talk about it would break the illusion that she actually believed in it.

Imo, pathetically trying to emulate women by doing witchesvspatriarchy stuff is obviously AGP. I've seen so many boomerhons try to fit in there because their only view of womanhood is true Reddit. However women are generally more spiritual and superstitious, It's why we pretty much only see cis women, gays, and HSTS into stuff like Tarot and Astrology.
So imo it depends on with what reason someone practices

Attached: 1605992902168.png (1080x1222, 674.52K)

based, as a teen before I understood what trans people even were I made prayers and offerigs to just about any godess accociated with femininity I could find info about to help make me a woman, or at least much more feminine

Attached: __shirasaka_koume_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_minazuki_tooru__sample-6a55d12d60ff6cb5f5ad840c5f87ac7f.jpg (850x883, 107.57K)

Did it do anything for you?

maybe? more and more I found myself with opertunity to be feminine and seen as feminine by others. i think you could see it as fair blessing for my measly offerings and prayer. worship is not replacement for hrt

Attached: __holo_spice_and_wolf_drawn_by_amano_bemaec__748b88904fc29d9480c72cecfced06d1.jpg (800x700, 263.36K)

Because assuming witchcraft works, id be fucking it up for everyone with mixed aura or some shit

Thanks. Sounds good.
I prayed to a demoness once, humbly asking her to send a boyfriend my way. Not long after that, I actually did meet one on the internet, but the distance between us was too large to actually make a relationship work out. I applogized to her later on and didn't try it again, having realized through that that I'm probably not in the right place in life for a relationship right now. I'm still good friends with that guy though and both of us have moved on.

Because only HSTS do it
t. Seidhr

I do tarot in my free time and know a lot of astrology. I wouldn’t really say I practice witchcraft but I do adore the aesthetic and have decorated my room kinda witchy.

I like doing witchcraft but people make fun of me for it so I keep it quiet (: praise the moon goddess

I forgot to mention, that person I mentioned in the post was also someone who was integral to me eventually coming out to my loved ones (I had been boymoding and doing DIY HRT for almost two years at that point), so it was very significant for me to have met that person.

post room